When I Was 3-4 Years Old I Have Broken my Nose Now I Am 20 Years Old and I Want to Make the Operation?

But i don't know what operation doing :an open or close rhinoplasty is bettr for me

Rhinoplasty for broken nose at age 20

+1

Closed rhinoplasty  can be performed for a nasal fracture. It's also performed to straighten the nose and remove any hump on the bridge line.  Some patients require cartilage adjustments of the nasal tip, depending upon their shape. Virtual rhinoplasty software is available on our website for you to try out to give yourself an idea what you might look like with a rhinoplasty. Please see our closed rhinoplasty photo gallery link below

Rhinoplasty surgery

+1

I would recommend an in-person consultation with a board certified rhinoplasty specialist. They will be able to examine your nose in person and provide you with advice on what would be the best procedure for you. They may also use computer imaging software to morph a photo of you and give you an idea of how the final result of surgery may appear. When looking for a surgeon, consider the following: Credentials, a good amount of before and after photos showcasing the surgeon's results, great patient testimonials, and the surgeon's office.  I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Paul S. Nassif, MD

+1

The only way to determine the best approach would be to consult with a rhinoplasty expert. Your surgeon will evaluate your nose, determine what issues exist and discuss what changes can be made and which approach is most effective, in their hands, for making those changes. I hope this information is helpful. 

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon