What's the Best Laser for Skin Resurfacing?

My dermatologist offers a laser treatment for skin "resurfacing" which is different from the laser at my favorite medispa. Are all lasers the same? How do I make sure they use the right one?

Combined Fractional Erbium Laser Resurfacing is a Very Effective Technique

The BEST Laser Resurfacing technique is the one done by the best, experienced, most knowledgeable doctor. It is NOT the Laser but the doctor who is using the laser that is most important for the best result.

An excellent laser physician can achieve excellent results with any of the popular lasers whether flat beam or fractional-so choose your doctor very carefully-this is your most important decision.

After 17 years of doing Laser Skin Resurfacing I am currently using a Combined Non ablative and ablative Fractional Erbium Laser Resurfacing technique.

My reasons are :

• Good results equal to the old "gold standard" CO2
  • None of the problems-delayed healing, loss of pigment, long recovery, scarring etc seen with the old CO2
  • Ability to treat darker skin types
  • No demarcation lines
  • Quick recovery back to work-5-7 days

See link below for more infor4mation.