What's the Best Laser for Acne Treatments?

Hate my very severe breakouts. Looking to laser the acne from my face.  suggestions?

Acne

+1

There are many different laser treatments for acne but often a combination treatment is most effective for improving acne. PDT, Isolaz and red/blue light every 2 weeks for 12 weeks or so can provide a drastic change for patients suffering from acne when paired with the right topical and oral regimen. An indiviutalized plan with your life, downtime and schedule in mind will be most effective. Find a dermatology provider who can provide a treatment plan tailored to your skin.

Laser for Acne

+1

There are lots of lasers and lights that work well for acne, some are FDA approved and some are not.  Photodynamic Therapy, Smoothbeam Laser, Isolaz Acne Treatments, Vbeam, have all been reported to work and some are approved.  You need a good board certified dermatologist with lots of experience with severe acne and laser treatments if that is what you are looking for. 

Rebecca Baxt, MD
Paramus Dermatologist