What's the Best Filler for Nasolabial Folds?

What's the best dermal filler for nasolabial folds?

+1

We use Restylane, Perlane, Juvederm, Radiesse, Sculptra, and your own fat for nasolabial folds.  The most common ones are Restylane and perlane in our practice.  Most important is a proper analysis of your face to see how deep the folds are and if you need additional plumping in the cheeks to help 'lift' the folds.  

Wayne Facial Plastic Surgeon

I believe Hyaluronic Acid fillers to be best

+1

Although there are many options for nasolabial fold correction, I believe Hyaluronic acid products like Juvederm and Restylane to be the best. They are safe and predictable, with long lasting natural results. I like the fact that these products have a biological effect as well as just occupying space, which is to draw water to itself, lending to the natural results seen with these products.

Dr. Malouf

Peter Malouf, DO
Dallas Dermatologist