What's the Best Eye Cream for Dark Circles?

I'm looking for an eye cream for dark circles under my eyes. What do you recommend and how are the results compared to other treatments for dark circles?

Eye cream for dark circles depends

+1

If the dark circles are the product of hyperpigmentation, a bleaching agent may help. This is seldom the case.

If the dark circles are the product of visible blood vessels (eyelid skin is very thin and the vessels are easily visible) makeup will cover the problem.

If the dark circles are shadows caused by fat herniation from the orbit, only eyelid surgery will help. This removes the overhang caused by the fat herniation and eliminates the shadow that cannot be covered by makeup.