What Would Make Me Look Better? (photo)

I'd like to do something about my nose.

Rhinoplasty questions

+1

Dear Summer,

• This is a personal choice for you
  • Yes, a rhinoplasty can make the nose look cuter and more refined
  • When you are serious about getting something done, go see a couple of rhinoplasty surgeons where you can have all of your questions answered and expectations managed.

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Suggestions for Rhino

+1

Your photos are tough to see but there are many things you can do to refine the nose. You can narrow the upper bony portion which would give a more elegant look. You could also use some tip suturing techniques combined with trimming the cartilage to define the tip. If you have breathing problems on physical exam there may be many things internally that can and need to be done. I do not see a view from below but you might need to have the nostrils narrowed or the nasal base narrowed depending on your anatomy. Most important you should seek a board certified Rhinoplasty surgeon that you feel comfortable with and trust.

Richard J. Brown, MD

Rhinoplasty for the bulbous and overprojected tip with a hump.

+1

Rhinoplasty for the bulbous and overprojected tip with a hump would probaly be what you need but the photos are not good enough to tell. Submit photos of your face without smiling and I can tell you what I think.