What would be best? I am 18 years old and have two uneven tuberous breasts. (photo)

My boobs sag especially when I sit down and are two different cup sizes. My breasts are so far apart that my cleavage looks strange and I know my breasts are unattractive but I don't really know what to do about them. I know its best to see a surgeon in person but I'd like to hear some suggestions first to get an idea of which direction I should go in. Thanks for your time.

BBA

+1
You need to be examined in person.  See a board certified PS in your area for a thorough consultation to discuss your options.

Mini Ultimate Breast Lift(TM) for tuberous breasts

+1

Your photograph is inadequate, however, your breasts are sagging and asymmetrical. I recommend a new technique called The Mini Ultimate Breast LiftTM. Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. The larger breast can be reduced to match the opposite side. This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars of the lollipop or boat anchor shaped incision, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast surgery

+1

It is very difficult to give you advice based on the photo you provided.   Your breasts do not seem all that far apart and the shape seems like you are an appropriate candidate for surgery.  Please consult with a surgeon that is experience with breast surgery.

Shim Ching, MD
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

What would be best? I am 18 years old and have two uneven tuberous breasts.

+1

Thank you for your question but I agree with the other responses.  We would need to see pictures of your breast with your arms at you sides.  I do recommend you get several in person consultations prior to doing any surgery.

Rigo Mendoza, MD

Breast Evaluation

+1

To give you any ideas, we would need to see yours breasts with your arms at your sides from the front and both sides. The pictures need to be taken by someone else. Please feel free to resubmit your question with the new photos if you would like.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Breast

+1

Thank you for the picture.

To best help you a better quality picture will be necessary to infact see the complete breast and determine which procedures and techniques would be best in your case.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1

Thank you for the question and picture. Unfortunately, the quality of the picture is not such that allows for any type of specific/meaningful response to you.  You may wish to submit additional photographs for more precise advice. Ultimately, you will benefit from in-person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients in your situation.

Generally speaking, there are a variety of different “types” of tuberous/constricted breast. Generally, tuberous breasts have a very narrow base, short distance from areola to inframammary fold, tight (constricted) lower pole of the breasts, relatively wide space between the breasts, "puffy" and areola and some degree of ptosis (drooping).  

Generally, the procedure involves breast augmentation with areola reduction / mastopexy procedure. The distance from the inframammary fold is increased (to create a more rounded out appearance). Proper implant positioning improves the distance (cleavage) between the breasts. The areola reduction helps to treat the pointed and "puffy" appearance of the areola.

In the most severe cases of tuberous breast, a more complete breast lift may also be necessary.  In many cases however, a lift is not necessary. The patient should be aware that the final result will take months to see and that they will need to be patient and that revisionary surgery is more likely than in patients who do not present with tuberous (constricted) breasts.

I hope this, and the attached link dedicated to tuberous/constricted breasts, helps.