What is the Cc and Cup Size after a surgery with 280 grams with diameter 116mm

34B I am 5 "2, 52 kg. Thanks

Determining Cup Size

+2

Thanks for the question -

Cup size is a bit of a difficult measurement. The reason why is there is no defined standard. You've probably noticed that a cup size in one bra brand can be different in another brand. You probably own bras with different cup sizes.

Cubic centimeters (cc) on the other hand is a very precise and standard management. This measurement deals with volume and is the standard for implant sizing.

Your final cup size will depend on the your original breast tissue, chest wall shape, skin envelope, implant size, implant position, implant shape...
and after all of that (and more) bra manufacturer.

You can get a rough idea of your final shape by using rice in a bag of the equivalent volume you're considering. Be sure to try the rice with multiple bras and outfits and give yourself a few days to consider your volume. Remember this will give you only a rough idea of what the cc's you're considering will provide in terms of breast shape.

BBA

+1

There is no way to guarantee a particular bra size. Bra sizing varies greatly between bra manufacturers and a C in one bra will be a D in another. What matters more than the assigned bra size is the way the implant looks on you. The best option for your body and aesthetic goals can be determined in a thorough implant sizing session.

Implant sizing depends on several factors. One of the most important factors is your breast width. Generally, your surgeon will measure your breast width, and then provide you with a range of implant sizes appropriate for your native breast size. There are more nuances to it than just what I've described, but this approach works for most women.

I usually have my patients bring in a large bra and a tight t-shirt to do sizing. I'll then choose 3-4 implants that I feel are appropriate, and have my patients place them in the bra under the tight t-shirt. My patients can then look in the mirror and get a good sense of what they will look like with the provided implant sizes. My patients like this approach and get a great idea of how they will look.

By using this technique, your surgeon can outline a range of appropriate implant sizes that will be aesthetically pleasing, and you make the final decision.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

Sincerely,

280 cc implants likely to bump up a cup size

+1

There is no defined change in cup size with a given implant volume.  But, a 280 cc implant is more than likely going to bump you up a cup size or so.

A "cc" is a measure of volume

+1

Dear Zoo,

You have raised some very ineresting issues in your question.

First of all as mentioned in the title, breast implants should be considered in terms of their volume and not their weight. To clarify this, you can imagine that a pound of feathers would occupy a lot more space than a pound of metal.

Implants are generally considered in terms of their volume. A "cc" is equal to a Milliliter or "ml".

Based on your question, I would have to assume that you had a 280 cc implant. Furthermore, if you are now a "B" cup size, then you were probably quite small prior to the surgery.

Many studies have tried to correlate the size of the implant with subsequent cup size. Unfortunately this has not been possible due to a miriad of other variables that determine your final cup size.

It is important to note that many patients are uncertain about how a particular cup size will fit their frame.

We use several proprietary approaches to help understand the desires of the patient and help the patient determine their desired cup size prior to surgery.

I hope we have helped shed some light on the subject of breast implants and their association with weight and volume.

Probably a D cup.

+1

Hi! Make sure you want to be this big. Very large breasts don't age well. Also large implants look less natural. This is very important to some women and not to others.

I use disposable implant sizers DURING the operation. We try different volumes to see which looks best BEFORE opening the permanent implants. This takes the guess work out.

The diameter of the base of your implants should be one centimeter less than the diameter of the base of your breasts. So you may need high profile implants (smaller diameter).

Expect a full C cup

+1

ZOO,

At 5'2" 115 pounds you are fairly petite.  I would expect that you will be a full C cup, or even a small D in certain bra styles if you are presently a B.  Good luck!

Cup size depends on your chest diameter

+1

The cup size depends on your chest diameter. Therefore, the same cc or implant size will lead to different cup sizes in different people. If you have a large chest diameter, then the same implant will have a lower cup size than someone with a smaller chest diameter.

Web reference: http://www.RealPlasticSurgery.com

Cc's does not = gms!

+1

I am not quite clear on your question, but I will give you my thoughts on what I think you mean.

On average, there is about 100 cc's (saline) difference between cup sizes. It is difficult or impossible to predict what your size will be based on your information. Also, in my opinion, the actual cup size is less important than the final aesthetic of the breast. One thing to keep in mind is that bra sizing is not standardized.

My concept of implant sizing is that the appropriate implant diameter is the most important thing- it must match the hemithorax, and give an appropriate fullness to the overlying breast. The projection can be managed in other ways.

In any event, based on a 34 B bra size, you may want to look into a larger diameter implant.

Hope this helps.

sek

www.drkasden.us

scottkinfw@msn.com

CC's and cup size not directly related.

+1

cc's is a measure of volume. Cup size for bras is variably because of marketing reasons. Strictly speaking, the cup size is related to the difference in inches between the greatest circumference of the chest at the point of greatest breast projection and the circumference of the chest at the inframmammary fold under the breast. For each difference of an inch the cup sizes increases. So if you have a chest that measures 34 at the inframammary fold and 36 inches at the greatest projection of the breast, presumably at the nipples, the cup size is a B. So cc's is a volume while cup size is an indication of one-dimensional difference.

There is no exact translation to cup size

+1

Fashion manufacturers do not have an exact standard for cup sizing.  There are differences between one company and another.  In general, about 240 cc's will translate into a cup size.  Work on getting the best size for you based on the proper "look" not a cup size.