What Velashape Settings Give the Best Results?

I'm 5'2, weighting 103 lb, I workout regularly and I want to trim down my thighs and get a flatter lower abs. Thank MB

Velashape Settings

+1

Thank you for your question. There is not a one-size-fits-all setting for Velashape. During a consultation, your doctor will assess what needs treatment, as well as the size of the treatment area. At this point, he or she will determine which settings will give the best results. 

Which velashape settings give the best results

+1

This depends on your skin type, the area being treated and the degree of correction needed.

It would be most important to be evaluated first by a physician who performs this procedure regularly as they will have the best idea as to which settings would be most appropriate for you and your goals

Lori A. Brightman, MD