What is VelaShape?

How does Velashape work?  I know it's something to do with cellulite, but I'm not sure exactly what it is or how it works.

Velashape non-invasive treatment

Velashape is much improved over the last generation Velashape by Syneron. Over the past month at two large plastic surgery meetings I have been impressed with the before and after results with Velashape. I have also been impressed with the results of Alma lasers Accent XL for the same indications.

Exercise, diet, and healthy living are important components of any fat treatment, but it is reassuring that as we continue to find better and better deserts to eat, the non invasive laser companies are manufacturing better and better technologies to "smooth" out the "pudding".

Dr. P

Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon