What Does Titan Skin Tighten (Cutera) Do for Sagging Skin?

a local derm is offer titan skin tighten and wondering what's the benefits it offers?

Facial Skin Tightening

+1
Thank you for your question. I would suggest Ultherapy for facial skin tightening, not Titan. Ultherapy deposits focused ultrasound energy below the surface of the skin to stimulate the body’s creation of new collagen. As a result, skin will actually begin to lift and tone over time. Collagen is a natural protein that gives skin its youthfulness by keeping it firmed, toned and elastic. Plus, the treatment is completely non-invasive and does not require downtime. I have seen excellent results with the treatment.

Titan excels in patients with good skin that is starting...

+1

Titan excels in patients with good skin that is starting to become lax. While mainly used on the face, other parts of the body can be successfully treated as well.

Combining Titan with other lasers (the so called 3D treatment) greatly enhances results.

Edmond A. Zingaro, MD