What Are Some Non-surgical Ways to Get Rid of my Sagging Stomach After Pregnancy?

I just had a baby 5 months ago and I was wondering how do I tone my stomach and get rid of my sagging stomach without cosmetic surgery. J. Roanoke Rapids, NC

Skin tightening

+1

Congratulations on your baby.  Exciting times. 

The subject of skin tightening is controversial because no one treatment is great all the time.  If you look at Treatment Reviews on Real Self, you can get a good idea of the satisfaction scores.  At this point, Venus Freeze may be the best option for you.   Make sure you see before and after pictures of your Physician's success with his/her particular modality.  There are quite a few. 

Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon