What Skin Care Products Do You Recommend?

Colorescience Sunforgettable Sunscreen

+2

This is the first SPF 30 broad-spectrum sunscreen that gives you all the protection without any of the aggravation of traditional sunscreens. Because it is a perfectly clear mineral powder it won’t run into your eyes while you are playing sports, make you break out or leave you looking and feeling greasy.

The active ingredients are titanium dioxide and zinc oxide in a mineral form packaged in an applicator easy to slip in your golf or gym bag. The convenient retractable brush makes it easy to apply anywhere you need it. I use it every morning, and take it with me to the boathouse when I row. Its breakthrough formula along with the cool applicator has made it a real favorite with our patients.

Knoxville Plastic Surgeon