What Should I Get Done?

I am 43, 69 inches, 150 pounds. I am fit, but have had bad,cellulite my whole life. I have a bit of unwanted fat on my legs and hips as well. Should I just get cellulaze or do it in conjunction with smart or vaser lipo. I could probably lose the weight and just do cellulaze? My cellulite is the number one problem. I am happy with most everything else. my measurements are 34-27-39. Thanks.

Smartlipo Triplex is effective cellulite treatment

+2

Cellulaze, which is the new machine from Cynosure for treatment of Cellulaze is based on the preperties of the 1440 nm wavelenth and delivery of this energy under the skin using a fiber but no fat removal. Smartlipo Triplex, not only has the 1440 nm wavelenth, but it is able to provide a blend with 1064nm or better thermal coagulation and skin tightening  but it is also geared toward use with liposuction. I believe the Smartlipo Triplex may be more efficient and more affordable way of contouring thighs and reducing cellulite.

Brookline Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze

+2

Cellulaze utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure. Best of luck!

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Cellulaze and Smartlipo

+1
Hello. Good question with no real correct answer. I have done Cellulaze and SmartLipo in the same areas at the same time with very good results. I have also done Smart Lipo first then followed months later with Cellulaze. If you were to stagger them I would do the lipo first as you may get some improvement in shape with this alone or it may reduce the areas in which you are concerned about having Cellulaze. In my practice in the Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what Cellulaze or Smartlipo can do for them. Hope this helps! Good luck, Dean Vistnes.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite Treatment

+1

Thank you for your question. There are several treatments to improve cellulite such as Vaser or Vela shape which may require a series of treatments. Combination treatments tend to work best as gradual improvements can be made. I would recommend a consult and treatment under the supervision of a Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon for safest and best treatment options. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

Smartlipo & Cellulaze

+1

I recommend doing both Smartlipo and Cellulaze together. This way you will get rid of your unwanted fat while making the area smoother and tighter. Local anesthesia is performed for both as well as wearing a compression garment.

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1

Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Cellulaze +/- lipo

+1

Since your main concern is the cellulite, I would recommend Cellulaze for the treatment of it.  It is the only FDA-approved one time minimally invasive treatment for cellulite.  Talk to a board-certified plastic surgeon that has experience with the procedure to find out more information.  Good luck!

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Cellulite treatment

+1

you may want to consider cellulaze treatment.Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done  under local or just IV sedation.  It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment.  Hope this is helpful.

Dr. Sugene Kim

Cellulaze treats all aspect of cellulite including reducing fat bulges, releasing fibrous bands and tightening the skin.

+1

Cellulaze is the best current treatment available for the treatment of all aspects of cellulite including:  reducing fat bulges, releasing fibrous bands and tightening the skin.  

Web reference: http://gatewaylasercenter.com/Cellulaze_Salt_Lake_City.html

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Cellulite can be treated at the same time as liposuction.

+1

You can have both problems addressed at the same time; cellulite and excess fat removal. Cellulaze is another form of laser liposuction which addresses the skin specifically.  Smartlipo can be used to treat the contour abnormalities at the same time.

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon