Breast Fed 3 Children, Dramatic Weight Changes, Breast Fluctuate Between B and D? (photo)

I have breastfeed three children and undergone quite dramatic weights changes which have seen my breast fluctuate between a small B to a D. I have never been happy with the shape or size of my breast, to me they have always seemed odd looking. What would you suggest surgery wise to achieve a bigger and much more fuller breast.

Asymmetric breasts - correction by breast augmentation and lift

+1

You have some obvious asymmetries in both volume and sagging of the breasts. This can certainly be improved with a breast lift and breast augmentation.  Your surgeon will have to take into consideration these asymmetries.  I like to consider this operation a breast lift first and a breast augmentation second and my surgical plan would be to correct the sagging and asymmetry first then at the same time perform a breast augmentation.  You would need to discuss with your surgeon your desires for size and ultimate expectations.  

Breast Enhancement

+1

Ok, so your anatomy is a bit tricky so be careful.  Here are a few things to consider from looking at your picture, although without an exam this is challenging.  First your breast are different sizes and you will need different sized implants to improve, not correct this asymmetry.  Second while you have drooping of your breast they have so in different amounts.  You definitely need a lift, that is removal of excess skin, along with your augmentation otherwise you will certainly be disappointed.  Without a side view its hard to say but I believe you will need a different lift for each of them.  Finally you have thin skin and limited breast tissue so dont make the mistake of picking a size that is too big.  The issue isn't what you want, the issue is what makes sense based on your anatomy.  I would not go bigger than a C.  Keep in mind that you have a round chest, and your breast hang to the side and no surgery will change that anatomy. 

Hope that helps

Dr Rahban

Rady Rahban, MD

Breast lift plus implants

+1

Your photo shows dropping and asymmetry both of which would benefit from a breast lift. Implants will add size and fullness. Conservative implants can be done at the same time frequently but really big ones would be better done a few months after the lift has healed.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Bigger Breasts but Better Shape.

+1

Dear Biggerbreastswanted,

Thank you for your question.  Because of the asymmetry betweent the breasts and the amount of sag (this is quite common after breast feeding) your best option is an augmentation with breast lift.  This will give you a very nice shape, as well as fullness and perkyness to the breast.  A breast augmentation alone will not give you a good result.  Below is an example of an augmentation done else where, and a revisions augmenation with mastopexy done at our office.  The first picture will probably be our result with augmentation alone, the second with augmentation and breast lift.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Breast Fed 3 Children

+1

These changes are not uncommon after pregnancy and nursing.I would anticipate a nice improvement with surgery.

From the photo I see breasts that could be somewhat larger. The breasts seem unequal in size, and both have ptosis (sag).

Implants alone would probably be unsatisfactory without a lift. Because of the sagging, the breast tissue would be likely to drape off the implants were a lift not done at the time. The lift would also be worthwhile in making the nipples and areolas even with each other, and in adjusting the different amounts of skin on the breasts.When you are ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.