What Should I Do with These? (photo)

i can't smile actually because of this . i can't laugh out loud because of this . will spring retainer only will fix this kind of problem ? because actually , i don't like braces and its too expensive here in Philippines .. and i can't talk more because of my teeth :( 

EXCESS SPACING IN UPPER TEETH

+1

Your best result would likely be from conventional orthodontics looking at the bite and other concerns in addition to the excess space.

A compromise could be to have your family dentist do some bonded restorations to make the teeth larger , improve their shapes, and close the space as much as possible.  If you ever decide later to change your mind and do braces the bonding could be removed.

Phoenix Orthodontist