What Results Can I Expect from Lifestyle Lift?

Extremely variable results from Lifestyle Lift

+8

Be very careful with this marketing gimmick. It seems that many of those taken in by this scam have been left at the very least unhappy and in other cases horribly scarred.

The satisfaction rate of Lifestyle Lift here on Realself is tracking at 36%! That is terrible!

Surgery depends upon the patient, the surgeon and the operative plan. Quick facelift surgery under entirely local anesthesia sounds good, but may not be if you end up in the hands of a novice in a rush.

My advice is that you steer clear of this.

Orange Plastic Surgeon

A nice facelift usually takes most surgeons several hours.

+7

Most facial plastic surgeons and plastic surgeons will take several hours (2-6) to perform a nice facelift.  Commercials for LifeStyle Lift state that it takes one hour.  I would ask many questions and speak with prior patients.  Good luck.

Sanjay Grover, MD

Lifestyle lift results are unpredictable

+6

Face lift surgery is a very technical one that relies on the technical abilities of the plastic surgeon. Face lift is the last type of surgery that you want to perform in a shop. The ability to deliver results is the key. I would recommend a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who does face lifts.

Regarding your question, it is impossible to predict the results because it is related to the competence of the surgeon. But in general, a very short face lift means that it will not last.

Hisham Seify, MD, PhD, FACS

Results from a lifestyle lift

+2

Facelift results are dependent on a number of factors. Surgeon experience, anatomical factors,  facility conditions, and patient compliance. Lifestyle lift is a corporation that mass markets lower facelifts under local anesthetic using plastic and facial plastic surgeons who are employed by the company.

It is possible to have a good surgical result at lifestyle lift. However, private practice surgeons typically put much more effort into providing patients with a detailed analysis of their cosmetic needs and taylor a treatment plan designed around these needs. Lifestyle lift surgeons offer the same surgery to every patient, their business model does not allow for attention to detail.

Ultimately, you can expect a very impersonal, corporate experience at lifestyle lift. I would take your time and do multiple consultations with qualified and experienced private practice surgeons. You will not regret it.

Todd C. Miller, MD

What results continue expect from a lifestyle lift

+1
 It's important to look at  Ratings and Reviews of the lifestyle lift in each physical location  and especially on this site to determine what the results you can expect.  You can also ask  your lifestyle left sales associate or doctor.
 In our practice,  we perform a comprehensive lower face and neck lift to give a natural  looking rejuvenation affect to the face. This is accomplished by tightening the neck muscles in 3 locations, removal of fatty deposits in the neck, tightening the jowls and the facial muscles, and tightening inelastic skin in the face and neck.
 For many examples of a comprehensive face neck lift, please see the link below to our face lift photo gallery

What results can I expect from Lifestyle lift?

+1

This is a name, a comercial name to suggest an easy facelift with a quick recovery. It is not a special miraculoius procedure. It is performed by doctors who are not board certified plastic surgeons or if they are a legitimate board certied plastic surgeon, they are not able to have their own practice and have to work in a franchise for a fraction of what they could make if they were able to generate their own patients. Its the difference between going to a decent restaurant or going to eat in a fast food place. The commercials show you great results, but they are deceptive as those results can not be achieved by a surgery that takes an hour to perform and from which you recover in a few days. I have seen bad results in patients who have had this type of procedure and for whom I had to redo the whole procedure again. 

Farhad Rafizadeh, MD
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Consult with your surgeon to ensure the best outcome

+1

Have a consultation with your doctor.

Always be sure that you meet the physician that is going to perform your surgery. Have an open discussion of your concerns. This will open up the floor for the best way to improve your appearance. Let him take a look at you and plan with him the best way to rejuvenate your face. There are different types of lifts, and it depends on your type of concerns and aging that you have. The procedure has to be modified to address your concerns.

You can exepct a natural result that will last for many years, especially when treating the area of your neck and cheeks. Be sure always to meet the doctor during your consultation. Always trust your face to a Facial Plastic Surgeon.

Gustavo A. Diaz, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Always talk to your treating surgeon about any areas...

+1

Always talk to your treating surgeon about any areas where you are not completely satisfied. The best outcomes always require a team effort.

Your surgeon is committed to you throughout the process and goes to great lengths to ensure that each patient has the best possible experience and result. He will be able to assess your areas of concern and define the issue and how your underlying anatomy factors in.

John Westine, MD
Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon