Butt Lift Results

What can a butt lift do, and what can't it do? My butt is sagging and bad shaped. I would love to see it lifted higher and showing more rounded apearance.

Butt Lift Options for best results

+3

There are many option to have a more shapely butt. They include a Brazilian Butt Lift if there is adequate fat available for fat transfer, buttock implants and a butt lift. Fat transferred to the Buttocks is generally called a Brazilian Butt Lift. Some surgeons, including myself harvest fat in particular from the lower back to give it an S shaped contour that defines and sculpts the top of the buttocks giving it the illusion that it is bigger and definitely more shapely before the fat transfer is actually done. Similarly, sometimes fat is taken from the upper back of the thighs to also define the edge of the buttocks while taking care of what many women call the "banana rolls" as well as the "diamond" shape space that is attractive at the highest point of the inside of the thighs when viewed behind. Also the amount of fat that takes is highly technique dependent and experience dependent.

Implants are generally reserved for those that want more fullness but have inadequate fat available for transfer. It is more involved and has a longer recovery. Lastly Butt Lifts generally refer to using "flaps" of redundant soft tissue that are tucked inside the but while tightening up the skin envelope. This requires the longest time for recovery and results in the largest scars which visible.

In other words there are many subtleties that make all the difference between a good result and a great result.  My suggestion is to go to a board certified plastic surgeon with significant experience in these techniques. His exam will determine which course if right for you.

Web reference: http://pacificcenterplasticsurgery.com/procedures/body/buttock-augmentation/

Brazilian butt lift may be the right answer

+2

Brazilian butt lift may be the right option for you, it is the best option to shape the buttocks if excess fat is available.

This is a great option if you have extra fat to spare, best in areas where you don't want it, because removal of fat in such areas will increase your satisfaction.

Web reference: http://www.cirumed.es/1077-cosmetic-and-plastic-surgery/buttock-lift-the-brazilian-butt-lift.html/

Spain Plastic Surgeon

Sagging and bad shaped butt ... what can I do?

+2

Most importantly, you will have to be seen by a surgeon to get an assesment as to exactly what the anatomical problem  looks like when you describe " sagging and bad shapped".  If sagging is the lower portion of the buttocks that hangs down and is not part of the smooth roundness of the butt , then I call that droopy butt. In my hands a Butt Tuck procedure on the lower portion of the buttocks eliminates  the droop and forms  the butt into a nice round hemi-sphere.

In any event, you need to be seen in  person  by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to assist you in making a decision as to what is best for you. I hope that this is helpful for you . Jon Sattler, MD Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Glendora, California.

Glendora Plastic Surgeon

What Results Can I Expect from a Butt Lift?

+2

Butt lift procedures are increasingly more commonly preformed this year in  USA  than ever before. You should expect to improve the shape of your buttocks by correcting the skin excess.As an ad joint to butt lift, liposuction and fat transfer is usually perform to improve the results. I recommend learning more about  Brazilian Butt Lift.

Choosing appropriate butt lift.

+2

A butt lift surgery can created a more youthful and fuller buttock in great majority of our patients.  Make sure your surgeon can properly plan and execute your surgery.  When planning butt lift surgery the surgeon needs to determine the existing anatomy of the buttocks, is it too small, too droopy, is there adequate fat deposit, etc.  Then the surgeon needs to determine what type of a butt lift is required, whether the so called "Brazilian lift" with fat grafting, upper butt lift incision, butt crease incision, butt implant, or a combination of the procedures.  Only a well trained and experienced and talented surgeon can make those decision and created the desired result.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Results after a butt lift

+2

A butt lift is an effective way to elevate sagging tissue and re-create the contours of your butt. You should expect a correction of the sagging tissue in your butt and an improved profile that will be noticeable in clos in and out of clothes.

Butt Lift results vary

+2

A butt lift is a good operation particularly as the second part of an abdominoplasty (tummy tuck). Together, these operations rejuvenate the tummy, the sides of the thighs and the back and butt. The main effect is to tighten these tissues so they adhere more closely to the underlying muscles.

Orange Plastic Surgeon

Butt lift

+2

Ideally the surgical outcome is to restore beauty to the body part to be operated on.

In the case of the buttocks there are certain standards of beauty to achieve, size, fullness, maximal point of projection, proportin to the rest of the body, and the elasticity of the skin.

Therefore the results will depend on what need to be addressed, and there sre several procedures available to correct any of the issues above.

What can a butt lift do, and what can't it do?

+2

I guess it depends on what the meaning of lift is.

If by a lift you mean an elevation of the buttock tissues, that can be achieved by resecting skin and soft tissues from the upper part of the buttocks.

If by a lift you mean an increase in volume or projection of the buttocks, that can be achieved by a fat injection, or insertion of an implant.

If by a lift you mean a tightening of the skin in the butt, that can be achieved by both techniques mentioned above. The difference is that the first option decreases buttocks volume (because you are resecting skin and fat), and the second option increases the volume of the buttock.

You can read a little more about buttock lift and lower body lift in the link below.

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurg.net/blog/2009/03/18/body-lift-techniques/

Lifts and re-shapes buttocks and lateral thighs...

+2

Hi there-

A well-done buttock lift will restore the shape to the buttocks and outer thighs that gravity may have taken away, correcting sagging, and in some cases flatness.

A buttock lift by itself, will not increase buttock volume or fulness. This would require an additional maneuver, such as placement of implants, or fat grafting, as in the Brazilian Butt Lift technique.