What Pills to Take to Recover Fast After a Tumy Tuck Operation?

hi i have dibetic and planning to make a tumytuck operation pls advice what pills to take to make me recover fast

Good control of blood sugar after Tummy Tuck

+1

Controlling your diabetes is by far the best thing you can do to ensure proper healing and minimize your risks associated with your biabetes. I always work with the patients internist or endocrinologist in the perioperative period to make sure that we are optimizing our chances for an uneventful surgery and recovery.

Covington Plastic Surgeon

Recovery in a diabetic undergoing a tummy tuck

+1

Optimal control of your diabetes is probably the single most important factor in your recovery. Most endocrinologists strongly believe in the insulin pump to achieve tight control however this may be difficult in the post-operative period due to stress glucorticoids, poor apetite due to nausea and pain pills, as well as increased caloric requirements.

Closely monitor your blood sugars and discuss the perioperative management with your endocrinologist.