What Nose Problems Can Be Fixed with Non-surgical Rhinoplasty?

I want to add height to the bridge of my nose and narrow the nasal tip. do you think the non surgical procedure would work? I'm scared of nasal implant cos I heard it can move sometimes. what's your best advice for problems that can be fixed with non-surgical rhinoplasty? Thanks

What can be fixed non-surgically

Non-surgical rhinoplasty can help with the following types of noses:

• Noses with a wide flat bridge - easier to narrow the bridge than to narrow the tip
  • Noses with small humps or bumps
  • Noses that have had prior surgery and are overly scooped (ski slope noses)
  • Saddle nose deformity, also known as boxer's nose, which is caused by collapse of nasal structures typically caused by fracture
  • Pollybeak (aka poly Beak or supratip deformity) deformity
  • Nose with a retracted columella (a sharp and deep angle between the upper lip and the nose)
  • Noses with slight asymmetry

1110 112th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004

What Can Be Fixed With Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty?

Non-surgical Rhinoplasty¥ is primarily using injectable fillers to augment or fill in small defects.  The fillers last about a year.

You can't reduce he tip of the nose with a non-surgical technique.

Paul C. Zwiebel, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

2050 E County Line Rd
Highlands Ranch, CO 80126

A Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty may be used to add height to the bridge of your nose.

A Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) involves using Injectable Fillers in your nose to improve your facial appearance. You can have Silikon-1000 for permanent results (my personal preference), but Radiesse, Juvederm, and Restylane can also be used. The choice of filler depends on the preference, and experience of your physician. I have been personally using Silikon-1000 in the nose for over 10 years and have had wonderful success, and many happy patients.

Your Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty can be performed to camuoflage a small nose-bump. For example, you may have a bump on your profile view. Filling above and below the bump will improve your profile so it’s straight and attractive.

Your crooked nose can also be corrected with a Non-Surgical Nose Job. If you have a depressed, concavity on your front view, it may cause your nose to appear twisted. Filling the concave area can lead to a straighter, more attractive appearance that won't call attention to itself.

If your nose has visible imperfections after a previous Nose Job, you can have this corrected permanently with a Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty. Repairing Rhinoplasty irregularities without additional surgery and downtime is one of the most rewarding procedures for my patients and me. I correct most Rhinoplasty imperfections with a non-surgical approach.

You can have imperfections in your bridge, tip, and nostrils restored to a completely natural, unoperated appearance. Visible, asymmetric tip cartilage can be camouflaged with Silikon-1000. A pinched tip can be corrected, and high nostrils can be lowered. A wide bridge can be narrowed if it's not too high. All while avoiding additional surgery which is inconvenient, costly, and often unnecessary.

Your Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty is performed painlessly with topical anesthetic. You have no downtime, and normal activities are resumed immediately after this 20-minute procedure. If you’re an appropriate candidate for Silikon-1000, results are completely natural and permanent.

You may need Rhinoplasty Surgery if your airway and septum require correction. You may also require Rhinoplasty Surgery to make your large nose smaller since adding volume will only make things larger.

I've attached a link to my Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty photos for your perusal.

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

1500 Pleasant Valley Way
West Orange, NJ 07052

Non-Surgical Nose Job

The deformity of nose will dictate how much of the injectable substance is required to achieve the desired result. While injectable fillers may be appropriate for treating localized deformities such as depressions or a low bridge, large volumes are required for an substantial change in nasal shape. Most of the products that have been on the market for the last several years are temporary. However, newer, longer-lasting fillers have become available. Some of these are permanent. This poses a problem when the result does not meet the patient's expectations.

C. Spencer Cochran, MD
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

8144 Walnut Hill Lane
Dallas, TX 75231

Only the Nose Knows What the Nose Knows

Hello. The non-surgical rhinoplasty (or using injectable fillers to augment and shape the nose) can be successful in adding height to the bridge of the nose. It can give an illusion of making the tip smaller by adding height and width to the upper 2/3's of the nose. The tip of the nose can be slightly elevated by injecting filler properly at the base of the nose. It can also be used to fill in depressions, and to make a crooked nose appear straight.

On the other hand, when performed properly, surgical nasal implants can be quite stable.

Good luck and be well.
Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD
Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon

16311 Ventura Blvd
Encino, CA 91436

Non-surgical rhinoplasty injection techniques can be an excellent way to camouflage and more

Non-surgical injection techniques can be an excellent way to camouflage minor contour irregularities and for subtle improvements of the height of the nasal bridge and narrowing of the nasal tip. Injectable materials, such as Restylane®, Perlane® and Radiesse®, can be used to produce very satisfying improvements of the contour of the nose that are quite long lasting. In fact, because of the minimal movement of the nose, these injectable materials last much longer than they normally would in other locations, commonly up to 12-16 months. The other nice thing is that these non-surgical improvements can be modified or adjusted without difficulty, after the fact. Nonetheless, and particularly if more significant changes are desired, patients may often try a non-surgical technique first to get a sense of what their goals are. They will often then move on to a more permanent solution down the road through rhinoplasty surgery.

Michael R. Macdonald, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

500 Sutter St
San Francisco, CA 94102

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty

By non-surgical rhinoplasty, the use of injectables such as Perlane and Radiesse can make some moderate refinements in appearance. This may include the filling in of depressions, the projection of the nasal tip, and others. These injectables generally do not migrate, but there have been some reports of impaired blood flow leading to scarring.

Jeffrey Epstein, MD, FACS
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

6280 Sunset Drive
Miami, FL 33143

Non-surgical rhinoplasty

There are limited effects of injectables and Rhinoplasty.  True and permanent changes of the nose can only be achieved with changing the underlying bone and cartilage of the nose.  This requires an experienced and qualified surgeon.

Wishing you all the best,

Tal Raine MD

Talmage J. Raine, MD, FACS
Champaign Plastic Surgeon

1405 W Park Street
Urbana, IL 61801

Which problems can be fixed with noninvasive rhinoplasty

Rhinoplasty is a popular and effective surgery to recontour the shape of your nose. There are several small problems that can be addressed with a noninvasive rhinoplasty. If you have a small depression or a bump on your nose on the bridge of your nose that you wish to camouflage, this may be done with a small amount of dermal filler. Keep in mind that this is a very delicate procedure were less is much much more. You should only work with a board-certified plastic surgeon who has a great deal of experience in rhinoplasty and in using dermal fillers.

Pat Pazmino, MD

848 Brickell Avenue
Miami, FL 33131

Non-surgical rhinoplasty can correct post rhinoplasty irregularities

The nonsurgical rhinoplasty allows us to inject filler into divots and irregularities on the bridge and the tip of the nose. This procedure is useful for making a bump look smaller by injecting the area on each side of the bump. The tip of the nose can also be elevated and made to look slightly more narrow with filler injected into the appropriate locations.

Jason B. Diamond, MD

9400 Brighton Way
Beverly Hills, CA 90210