What More Do I Need To Have A Better Profile?

Hello, I had rhinoplasty 2 weeks ago. And while there is a significant improvement in my profile, I still feel like something doesn't look quite right but I'm not sure what it is. What more do I need to have a better profile? Did I need De-projection in the surgery I had? Sadly I can't go back to the Dr. I had the surgery with because I travelled back home a couple of days ago. Thanks

What else does my profile need..just had a Rhinoplasty?

Nothing IMHO.  Your dorsal hump is gone and the profile looks good.  Just allow yourself to heal and follow up with your Rhinoplasty surgeon as scheduled.