What More Do I Need To Have A Better Profile?

Hello, I had rhinoplasty 2 weeks ago. And while there is a significant improvement in my profile, I still feel like something doesn't look quite right but I'm not sure what it is. What more do I need to have a better profile? Did I need De-projection in the surgery I had? Sadly I can't go back to the Dr. I had the surgery with because I travelled back home a couple of days ago. Thanks

What else does my profile need..just had a Rhinoplasty?

+2

Nothing IMHO.  Your dorsal hump is gone and the profile looks good.  Just allow yourself to heal and follow up with your Rhinoplasty surgeon as scheduled.

Profile concerns after rhinoplasty

+2

You're very early in the process of healing from your surgery. Give it time and let your nose heal. Your nasal projection looks appropriate in your after photo.

Thomas A. Lamperti, MD

Profile

+2

You're doing great. Let things continue to settle. you definitely don't need less projection.

Michael L. Schwartz, MD
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Projection

+1

Don't do anything until your nose has healed. This can be up to a year. If anything, you may want to augment the lower third of your face. Better pictures would help

David A. Bray, Sr., MD

+1

Early in your healing. Best to see a locale boarded PS in your area and pay to have an honest opinion.