What is IsoLaz?

What is IsoLaz? Who carries this device?

IsoLaz™ is an FDA approved treatment for acne.

+1

IsoLaz™ is an FDA approved treatment for acne.  IsoLaz™ technology combines the cleaning power of suction and the healing power of laser light. The vacuum technology extracts the dirt and debris clogging the pores, while the laser destroys the microscopic acne-causing bacteria living deep within the skin. If you’re in the Atlanta area, Dermatology Associates of Atlanta offers IsoLaz™ as well as other acne treatment options. Otherwise, I would recommend calling a board-certified dermatologist in your area as it is a medical grade piece of technology.

Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Isolaz

+1

Isolaz photopneumatic therapy is a device that delivers pulses to the skin to treat acne.  Each pulse combines a vacuum to eliminate debris within pores with broadband light to control bacteria on the skin and oil production.  Do a physician locator websearch on Isolaz or Solta, the company that distributes it.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

Isolaz basics

+1

Isolaz is a pulsed light device with a vacuum which is very useful in treating acne.  Clinical studies have shown very clearly that when the Isolaz is used, acne responds much faster.  Finding a clinic with the Isolaz should not be that difficult – and I would start with an internet search.

Michael Gold, MD
Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon