What Are Hydrofil Breast Augmentation Injections?

I read about hydrofil injections to make the breasts more firm and stop sagging. What is this and is it safe?

Use caution with breast enlargement injections

+3

I have not heard of Hydrofil as a technique to enlarge breasts and at least in the United States, do not believe this product has been approved by the FDA for this application.

It does remind me of the days when people used products like liquid silicone injections to augment breasts - with fairly disasterous results. Be sure to research the doctor and product completely. And always seek the advice of a board certified plastic surgeon.

Injectable breast augmentation

+1

There is no injectable breast enhancement available and legal or safe at the present time

People have injected many materials into the breast and different areas of the body to enhance with disasterous results.

Stay away from any injections for breast augmentation.

+1

Hi.

I never heard of Hydrofil, and I am supposed to be an expert.  I understand your hope to avoid surgery for breast augmentation.  But what we have seen with injections has been terrible.  Breast implants are the only proven, safe way.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Hydrofil for breast augmentation

+1

I do not know what hydrofil is, and I do not believe that it is available in the US. I have seen patients that have had their breasts injected with paraffin, free silicone, as well as a hyaluronic acid material only available overseas. All three have been disastrous, leaving significant lumps and firmness, sometimes even inflammatory reactions that require excision, even leading to mastectomies. I would not advise using these products.