What Are Good Alternatives to a Lifestyle Lift?

Lifestyle Lift alternatives

+4

There are many good alternatives to the Lifestyle lift which are essentially classified as short scar facelifts. These include a cariety of procedures some of which are called:

• MACS (minimal access cranial suspension) Lift
  • S- lift
  • Short scar with SMASectomy
  • PSP (platysma SMAS plication)
  • Minimal incision face lift.

These are alternatives and are more definitively elucidated in regards to the actual steps in the procedure.

LifeStyle Lift Alternatives

+2

The lifestyle lift is a modified facelift that focuses on the lower third of the face and upper neck. In particular it is a type of mini-facelift  (i.e. less scarring, shorter procedure than full facelift and faster recovery) designed to address jowling and laxity of skin in the neck.

There are many mini-lift procedures that share the same purpose. Many have   brand names such as S-Lift, Quick Lift, LiteLift, MACS, Mini-lift,  and several  others. It is a buyer beware situation. My best advise to you is forget the name of the procedure. Rather, find the most skilled and experienced surgeon you can. Check out their training, reviews, availability if there is a problem and how much time they spend with you during your initial interview. Great surgeons get great results, period. The best way to find one is to start with a  Board Certified Plastic Surgeon  or Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon with extensive experience over many years. Ask to see before and after photos

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Other lifts beside the Lifestyle Lift

+2

Many plastic surgeons today are performing some type of short scar face lifts or other mini face lifts.The life style lift, Quick Lift, Refresher lift are names given to a particular technique of that particular lift. Generally speaking, the goal of all of these lift is to decrease the scar length,improve the jowls and nasolabial lines and somewhat improve the neckline. Your surgeon will be able to discuss his or her technique with you.

Joanne Lopes, MD
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Good alternatives to a lifestyle lift

+1
 In our office, we perform a comprehensive lower face and neck lift which her gives the face a natural look. To accomplish this, the neck muscles are tightened in 3 locations, facial muscles are tightened(SMAS), the jowls are lifted, fatty deposits in the neck are removed, and the inelastic skin in the face and the neck is tightened. For many examples, please see the link below to our comprehensive facelift photo gallery

Lifestyle Lift Alternatives include Ultherapy in Los Angeles

+1
An excellent alternative to a Lifestyle Lift is the Ultherapy treatment that uses microfocused ultrasound to tighten the lower face and neck areas without surgery or downtime. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Alternatives to lifestyle lift?

+1

There are many alternatives to lifestyle lift. Lifestyle lift is an operation which is the same for all with very little customization. Any board certified plastic surgeon can perform a better, safer, longer lasting operation. See my video I did on Beauty bites show

Richard Ellenbogen, MD

Alternatives to a lifestyle lift

+1

There are a number of short-scar, minimally invasive facelift procedures that have been described. some are even trademarked. The lifestyle lift is not a revolutionary procedure, it is a lower third facelift and neck lift designed to address jowling and laxity of skin in the neck.

I would be cautious regarding any type of "mini" lift as mini lifts usually result in mini results. It is important that you choose a procedure that will effectively address the areas of aging in your face and neck and will give you lasting results. Frequently, patients who choose a "mini" procedure will be unsatisfied with the results and regret not being more aggressive in their initial procedure.

I would find a qualified and experienced surgeon who will give you a detailed analysis of your face and present you with the most effective options. It may result in a little higher cost and more down time but, in the end, you will not regret it. Good Luck!

Todd C. Miller, MD