How Much Does Vaginal Rejuvenation Cost?

I've had three children and sex just isn't the same, and I would like to have things back the way they were before children. Can I get the estimated cost of vaginal rejuvenation?

Vaginal rejuvenation cost will vary from area to area

+4

The cost of vaginal rejuvenation, including anesthesia and surgical facility fee, will be around $8-9000. I do fat grafting in some cases to help with the vaginal wall atrophy.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Vaginal tightening or rejuvenation

+2

The costs will vary depending on what needs to be done. Namely perineoplasty, anterior or posterior repair. In some instances pelvic laxity may be considered a covered benefit\ of your insurance plan. First meet with your gynecologist or urogynecologist to discuss your concerns. However, depending on what needs to be done fees can vary from 5-12,000 USD.

Cost of vaginal rejuvenation.

+1
The cost of vaginal rejuvenation will vary depending on the severity of the condition and what other procedures are done in conjunction with the labia minora reduction (e.g. clitoral hood reduction, labia majora reduction, mons reduction, etc.).  The fees can typically range from $4000 - $7000. 

When it comes to vaginal rejuvenation, you definitely do not want to choose your surgeon based solely on price. Make sure he/she is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is experienced with these procedures.  The surgical techniques that are used today are much more sophisticated than those used in years past, and it is important to find a surgeon who is experienced with them.

Erik Miles, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Vaginal Rejuvenation

+1
Vaginal Rejuvenation has become a hot topic over the past ten years or so as grooming habits have changed. With the majority of women shaving, waxing or doing some type of grooming they have become more aware of the appearance of their vaginal area.

The term vaginal rejuvenation is a broad term that can be used to encompass several procedures with the overall goal of improving the appearance of the vaginal area.

The most common method for rejuvenation is trimming the labia minora (inner lips) this will remove the excess skin that may hang below the vagina.

The second method is fat grafting to the labia majora (outer lips) this will add volume to the area and improve the deflated appearance that women can have after having children or after weight loss.

The two methods can be done together to give the patient the best overall aesthetic result.

The cost depends on which of these procedures is performed and whether the procedure is performed under local anesthesia or with some type of anesthesia.

I would recommend that you consult your board certified plastic surgeon so that you can be evaluated and discuss your options.

Good Luck!

Vaginal Rejuvenation Cost

+1
Price varies depending on the surgeon and city in which they are located. Prices can range around the $2500 to $4000 mark. In fact, this is less expensive then other procedures, such as breast augmentation and tummy tuck surgery. 

Jerome Edelstein, MD

How much does vaginal rejuvenation cost?

+1
Costs for a vaginal rejuvenation will certainly vary depending on your location. Things to factor in for the tummy tuck standpoint will be the facility fee, anesthesia fee, surgeon fee, other fees (e.g., materials, surgical garment, etc.) A range in price ~$5000-11000 is not unreasonable. $7-9K would be a reasonable cost on average. A consultation with a plastic surgeon will help you in determining which procedure(s) would be the right one for you. Cost also depends on the complexity of your case and how much work would need to be done to achieve an aesthetically-pleasing result for you. Good luck!

Lewis Albert Andres, MD

Miami Pricing for Vaginal Rejuvenation

+1

Average pricing for Vaginal Rejuvenation is between $4500 to $6000. This would include Surgeons Fee, Anesthesia, OR costs, and follow ups.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

Vaginal rejuvenation

+1

I perform labiaplasties but not vaginal rejuvenation. The total cost of a labiaplasty is $4500. Best of luck.

Christopher J. Davidson, MD, FACS
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Vaginal Rejuvenation costs

+1

HI,

From what you decribe, it sounds like you wish to have a vaginal introitus plasty (vaginoplasty) where the opening of the vaginal aperture is made smaller to enhance friction and sexual satisfaction. The cost of this procedure is around $5500 (this includes surgeon, anesthesia and facility fees). Sometimes patients also want labia minora or majora reduction and clitoral unhooding and this can add to the cost. I hope this helps.

All my best,

Daniel A. Medalie, MD

Daniel A. Medalie, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Vaginoplasty costs

+1

It sounds like you are a good candidate for vaginoplasty, The procedure is done as an outpatient, under general anesthesia and costs between 7000-9000 dollars, make sure yous surgeon is experienced in this type of surgery, not many are.

Johan E. Brahme, MD