How Much Does Vaginal Rejuvenation Cost?

I've had three children and sex just isn't the same, and I would like to have things back the way they were before children. Can I get the estimated cost of vaginal rejuvenation?

Vaginal rejuvenation cost will vary from area to area

+4

The cost of vaginal rejuvenation, including anesthesia and surgical facility fee, will be around $8-9000. I do fat grafting in some cases to help with the vaginal wall atrophy.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Vaginal tightening or rejuvenation

+2

The costs will vary depending on what needs to be done. Namely perineoplasty, anterior or posterior repair. In some instances pelvic laxity may be considered a covered benefit\ of your insurance plan. First meet with your gynecologist or urogynecologist to discuss your concerns. However, depending on what needs to be done fees can vary from 5-12,000 USD.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/labiaplasty.html

Labialplasty

+1

The appearance of the vaginal area can be improved but it will be unlikely for you to return to what it was before your children.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Miami Pricing for Vaginal Rejuvenation

+1

Average pricing for Vaginal Rejuvenation is between $4500 to $6000. This would include Surgeons Fee, Anesthesia, OR costs, and follow ups.

Vaginal rejuvenation

+1

I perform labiaplasties but not vaginal rejuvenation. The total cost of a labiaplasty is $4500. Best of luck.

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Vaginal Rejuvenation costs

+1

HI,

From what you decribe, it sounds like you wish to have a vaginal introitus plasty (vaginoplasty) where the opening of the vaginal aperture is made smaller to enhance friction and sexual satisfaction. The cost of this procedure is around $5500 (this includes surgeon, anesthesia and facility fees). Sometimes patients also want labia minora or majora reduction and clitoral unhooding and this can add to the cost. I hope this helps.

All my best,

Daniel A. Medalie, MD

Web reference: http://www.LabiaplastySurgery.net

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Vaginoplasty costs

+1

It sounds like you are a good candidate for vaginoplasty, The procedure is done as an outpatient, under general anesthesia and costs between 7000-9000 dollars, make sure yous surgeon is experienced in this type of surgery, not many are.