What Do I Need? I'm 15, Would Like Alarplasty, Costs? (photo)

I'm 15 M. But im gay and i think i need an alar plasty and my mom agreed with it. what do you think? And how much would it cost?

What Do I Need? I'm 15, Would Like Alarplasty, Costs?

+1

Thank you for submitting photos. They are helpful to get a general idea of the shape of your nose and what you might consider changing. An alarplasty can be performed to narrow the base of your nose and potentially reduce nostril flare if that is an issue. This maneuver is often combined with augmentation of the nasal bridge and refinement of the nasal tip. A very specific answer would require a consultation during which your nose could be more closely examined. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Lone Tree Facial Plastic Surgeon

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon