Lipodissolve Vs. Mesotherapy - What's the Difference?

can a doctor pls tell me whats involved with mesotherapie and lip disolve. how are they different from each other and which will get rid of my belly fat and extra weight?

Are mesotherapy and Lipodissolve the same thing? The...

+10

Are mesotherapy and Lipodissolve the same thing?

The question of the difference between LipoDissolve and mesotherapy is one that is hotly debated.

• Mesotherapy is a general term for the injection of materials into the middle layer of skin for therapeutic results. It is a very general term, and it is used for many things including the treatment of unwanted fat, cellulite, hair loss, keloid scars, joint pain, and skin rejuvenation, plus many others.
  • In my opinion, LipoDissolve is a type of mesotherapy. Using an analogy, if you look in a parking lot, you see automobiles, and a Jaguar is a type of automobile seen in the parking lot. I will note that many LipoDissolve purists consider LipoDissolve completely separate from mesotherapy, but if you look at the techniques, formulas, and volumes used currently by well-known practitioners of mesotherapy and LipoDissolve, they are very similar.

Once again, I look at LipoDissolve as a unique standalone treatment for the dissolution of unwanted fat; however, it is very similar to certain procedures that people are doing in mesotherapy. Even though I consider LipoDissolve a type of mesotherapy, I would specifically caution anyone who wants to have unwanted fat treated to go to someone who is trained in classical LipoDissolve Ultra. I think this is the big difference. When you want LipoDissolve, go to someone who calls himself or herself an expert in LipoDissolve therapy, most notably LipoDissolve Ultra.

Minneapolis Dermatologic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.