What is the Cost of Arm Lift?

i can't stand my lunch lady arms and i'd like to have them gone! what kind of money are we talkin about here for arm lifting?

Pricing on brachioplasty

+2

This is always a difficult question to answe as it depends on the location, where the procedure is performed, and extent of the brachioplasty. In the Boca Raton area the fee including OR and Anesthesia fees in the office surgical suite is about $5000 to $7000 dollars including everything.

If you are interested it might be worth it to go on several consultations to see the price range. And remember, give me a great deal on a car or dishwasher, don't short change me on my surgery.

Steven Schuster MD FACS

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Arm LIft costs can vary

+2

The cost for this type of surgical procedure will vary depending upon the severity of the porblem. Some arm lifts or brachioplasty surgery can be done with shoter scars and under local anesthesia while others require more advanced techniques, longer operative times and general anesthesia. When comparing costs be sure that the entire procedure is being quoted not just the surgeon's fee. In my practice the average range for this procedure is $3,500 to $6,000. We base the cost on the estimated time to complete the procedure.

Arm Lift / Bat Wing arms

+1
There are many factors to consider when providing a true quote. Those factors are the initial consultation fee, pre-operative physical assessment, surgeon's fee, anesthesia, OR fees, post-op office visits, any necessary lab work requested by the ambulatory surgery center. You will also need to purchase one or possible two compression garments. In our office, cosmetic consultations are $50 and will go towards your surgery fee if booked within 90 days of your initial consultation. At that initial consultation, a complete history is taken by the clinical nurse and then I meet with you in person. After evaluating you in a treatment room, photos are taken and printed. I then meet with you again in my office and I explain the entire procedure to you in detail. Normally, I spend at least 30 minutes with each consultation. I do surgery in a hospital OR ambulatory facility with a MD anesthesiologist. You can expect to follow up in my office for post-operative care for approximately 90 days after your procedure. The entire fee for surgery should be approximately $6000.00. Compression garments run $50-80. This is a common surgery that I do regularly. Patients do well with healing and it is the only true method to tone and firm up your upper arms.

Ronald Freeman, MD
Macon Plastic Surgeon

What is the cost of an arm lift?

+1
Hello!  Thank you for your question.  Costs for a brachioplasty (arm lift) will certainly vary depending amongst surgeons as well as on your geographic location. Things to factor in from the surgical standpoint will be the facility fee, anesthesia fee, surgeon fee, other fees (e.g., liposuction, surgical garment, etc.) A range in price ~$4000-9000 is not unreasonable. $5-7K would be a reasonable cost on average. A consultation with a plastic surgeon will help you in determining which procedure(s) would be the right one for you. Cost also depends on the complexity of your case and how much work would need to be done to achieve aesthetically-pleasing arms for you. Good luck and best wishes!

Lewis Albert Andres, MD

Brachioplasty pricing in Tucson, AZ

+1
Pricing of an arm lift (brachioplasty) is going to differ greatly from surgeon to surgeon.My practice is located in Tucson, AZ and we charge about $4,700 including anesthesia, facility and surgeon’s fee.Without a consultation, this is a rough estimate as the fees will vary based on length of the procedure and complexity.When you come in for a consultation, you will leave with a written quote specific to you and your needs.

Christopher T. Maloney Jr., MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Brachioplasty in Midwest, US: $5,000-$7,000

+1

Brachioplasty is a commonly performed cosmetic surgical procedure. The cost of brachioplasty is variable depends on several factors, including the surgeons fee, facility fee and anesthesia charges. Fees in the Midwestern United States typically range between $5,000 and $7,000.

Brachioplasty is frequently performed in combination with other cosmetic procedures. Under these circumstances, multiple procedure discounts are usually applicable. The cost of brachioplasty is important, but patients should also consider their surgeon’s experience and qualifications. It’s absolutely essential that you’re able to communicate with your surgeon and have a comfort level as well.  

Richard J. Bruneteau, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Brachioplasty Fees Columbus, Ohio

+1

The average fee for a brachioplasty at The Sullivan Centre in Columbus, Ohio is about $5700. An exact quote can only be given following a consultation and examination appointment. Best of luck!

Christine Sullivan, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Armlift cost...

+1

If you recently had a great deal of weight loss, or you just want to get rid of that loose, saggy skin on your arms, then an arm lift is an excellent choice.  After the surgery, you will have some bruising and swelling, but after a few weeks you will start seeing the great result.  Depending on the facility you choose in which to have your procedure, the prices may vary.  Usually an arm lift can start at about $4,500, and may go up from there to include anesthesia, tax, and a facility fee as well. 

Shain A. Cuber, MD

Cost Factors for Arm Lift, Brachioplasty

+1

The average cost of an Arm lift as Listed By RealSelf  as of this writing is about $9000 for a traditional facelift. It is less then that or a limited scar technique.

However, prices vary greatly depending on the amount of skin that is required to be removed as well as the amount of liposuction required.. My recommendation is to first find qualified surgeons   that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. Factors that influence the price include:

1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctors office?

2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist or a nurse anesthetist be used, or an RN?

3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best trained (and longest) would be a surgeon board  certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

4. Length and Complexity of Surgery 

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Arm lift costs

+1
The cost will vary depending on the length of the operation. I would estimate it to be between $5000 to $7500 including anesthesia and facility. Any bilateral operation tends to be more expensive as you are basically performing the operation twice.

Robert L. Kraft, MD