What is the Cost of Arm Lift?

i can't stand my lunch lady arms and i'd like to have them gone! what kind of money are we talkin about here for arm lifting?

Pricing on brachioplasty

+2

This is always a difficult question to answe as it depends on the location, where the procedure is performed, and extent of the brachioplasty. In the Boca Raton area the fee including OR and Anesthesia fees in the office surgical suite is about $5000 to $7000 dollars including everything.

If you are interested it might be worth it to go on several consultations to see the price range. And remember, give me a great deal on a car or dishwasher, don't short change me on my surgery.

Steven Schuster MD FACS

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Arm LIft costs can vary

+2

The cost for this type of surgical procedure will vary depending upon the severity of the porblem. Some arm lifts or brachioplasty surgery can be done with shoter scars and under local anesthesia while others require more advanced techniques, longer operative times and general anesthesia. When comparing costs be sure that the entire procedure is being quoted not just the surgeon's fee. In my practice the average range for this procedure is $3,500 to $6,000. We base the cost on the estimated time to complete the procedure.

Brachioplasty in Midwest, US: $5,000-$7,000

+1

Brachioplasty is a commonly performed cosmetic surgical procedure. The cost of brachioplasty is variable depends on several factors, including the surgeons fee, facility fee and anesthesia charges. Fees in the Midwestern United States typically range between $5,000 and $7,000.

Brachioplasty is frequently performed in combination with other cosmetic procedures. Under these circumstances, multiple procedure discounts are usually applicable. The cost of brachioplasty is important, but patients should also consider their surgeon’s experience and qualifications. It’s absolutely essential that you’re able to communicate with your surgeon and have a comfort level as well.  

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Brachioplasty Fees Columbus, Ohio

+1

The average fee for a brachioplasty at The Sullivan Centre in Columbus, Ohio is about $5700. An exact quote can only be given following a consultation and examination appointment. Best of luck!

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Armlift cost...

+1

If you recently had a great deal of weight loss, or you just want to get rid of that loose, saggy skin on your arms, then an arm lift is an excellent choice.  After the surgery, you will have some bruising and swelling, but after a few weeks you will start seeing the great result.  Depending on the facility you choose in which to have your procedure, the prices may vary.  Usually an arm lift can start at about $4,500, and may go up from there to include anesthesia, tax, and a facility fee as well. 

Web reference: http://www.AssociatesinPlasticSurgery.com

Edison Plastic Surgeon

Cost Factors for Arm Lift, Brachioplasty

+1

The average cost of an Arm lift as Listed By RealSelf  as of this writing is about $9000 for a traditional facelift. It is less then that or a limited scar technique.

However, prices vary greatly depending on the amount of skin that is required to be removed as well as the amount of liposuction required.. My recommendation is to first find qualified surgeons   that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. Factors that influence the price include:

1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctors office?

2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist or a nurse anesthetist be used, or an RN?

3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best trained (and longest) would be a surgeon board  certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

4. Length and Complexity of Surgery 

Arm lift costs

+1
The cost will vary depending on the length of the operation. I would estimate it to be between $5000 to $7500 including anesthesia and facility. Any bilateral operation tends to be more expensive as you are basically performing the operation twice.

Price for armlifting surgery

+1
You really need to make sure that you are going to a board certified plastic surgeon to have the procedure performed. Also make sure that the surgeon you choose has experience wih this procedure. In my practice I perform the surgery in an outpatient surgery center with board certified anesthesiologist performing the anesthesia. The cost ranges between $7000-9000 which includes all pre and post op care, surgeon, anesthesia, surgical facility, supplies in the OR and office supplies as well. The only thing pricing doesn't include is the post operative medication (normally covered by insurance).

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_armlift.htm

Cost of arm lift (brachioplasty)

+1

The cost of brachioplasty varies from area to area and surgeon to surgeon.  In general, you get what you pay for.

That said, there are some effective methods to reduce these costs.   I routinely do these procedures in my AAAASF certified office operating suite without general anesthesia.  I choose RN sedation (light) vs. anesthesiologist sedation (deep) based on the individual patient.

For reference, our current all inclusive fee for brachioplasty is $4,950 for nurse sedation and $6,000 for anesthesiologist sedation.

Web reference: http://www.yorkyates.com/body-surgery-utah/brachioplasty/

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Costs for arm lift

+1
This is quite a long and complex operation to do well. In my practice brachioplasty costs $8500. This fee includes operating room, anesthesia,surgeons fee and garments