How Much Does Nipple Reduction Surgery Cost?

What is a fair cost for nipple reduction all by itself? One surgeon I spoke to told me it would cost almost 2000 dollars.

Nipple reduction cost

+1
The estimate you received is about average. In Toronto, it ranges from $2000-$3000 for both nipples. Factors that can contribute to determining cost include where you're located, the surgeon, the surgical facility and technique applied during surgery.

Nipple reduction cost

+1
Pricing depends on the mostly on the area and the particular surgeons' demand.  In my practice it will generally range from $1500-2500 depending on the technique to be used in your specific case. Hope this helps and best of luck.

Luis H. Macias, MD

Nipple Reduction Cost determinants

+1

Nipple reduction prices vary greatly because the s a wide range of due to a number of variables including differing techniques that can be performed. My recommendation is to first find a few qualified surgeon  board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, that you trust, then compare prices between them. In our office it is approximately $1,500. Factors that influence the price include:

1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctors office? (doctor's office is least expensive)

2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist or a nurse anesthetist be used, or an RN? (local anesthesia will save you money)

3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best trained (and longest) would be a surgeon board  certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how much will be removed, one or both sides, etc.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Nipple Reduction Surgery Fees

+1

Surgical Fees vary considerably from office to office.  In our office, it would be about $1500 - $2000 + MD Anesthesia fees (if necessary).

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Nipple reduction

+1
Bilateral nipple reduction under local anesthesia in my office facility would cost about $2000. A procedure ith sedation would be more expensive but this should not be necessary.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Nipple reduction surgery

+1

In our office nipple reduction surgery costs,  done alone and under local anesthesia, ranges between $800 to $1200.

Nipple reduction is an  excellent procedure for the patient suffering from prominent  nipples. This procedure can reduce the height and width of the nipple, usually preserving sensation. It can be done under local anesthesia or in combination with other procedures (under general anesthesia).

I like to use the “sleeve” technique to reduce the height of the nipple. This procedure leaves the core of the nipple intact preserving nerves and lactiferous ducts.  The  suture line  generally heals  very nicely in this area. The width of the nipple can be reduced by removing a triangular segment from the tip area.

Atlanta - Nipple reduction pricing

+1

The range for the nipple reduction at our licensed facility is $1,500.00 to $2,000.00. We would need to see you for a consultation to give an exact price. The consultations are free.

The cost of nipple reduction surgery can vary.

+1

There are a number of factors involved in determining the cost for nipple reduction surgery.  There are multiple techniques used depending on the size of the nipple both in projection and in width.  Some techniques require additional time and effort and expertise.  Most procedures can be performed with local anesthesia thus lowering the cost.

Sanjay Grover, MD

Price of nipple reduction surgery

+1

The price of nipple reduction surgery may vary between surgeons and surgery centers. The biggest interments of the price will be the amount of work that is required and how much time the surgery will take. If you only require a small amount of skin excision with minimal work into the breast tissue itself, this may readily be done as an outpatient or an office procedure under local anesthesia. This may help meet your aesthetic goals and also limit costs.

Pat Pazmino, MD

Cost of nipple reduction surgery

+1

Doctors fees vary significantly according to the city you live in.

Personally, I think charging 2,000 dollars for the average, straight forward nipple reduction is a bit too much.

Good Luck.