What Changes Can Rhinoplasty Make to my Nose?

I'm really unhappy with my nose and I'm just wondering what changes are possible. I'll add some pictures. My nose is pointed up, and it's really ugly. Is there any way to make that go?

Rhinoplasty for the short nose.

+1

Rhinoplasty for the short nose involves adding cartilage from the septum or ear if skin is needed as well to lengthen the nose. The tip can be refined at the same time. Make sure you see an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who can show you patients he has done this on.

Options for treating an upturned nose.

+1

The most common method of treating this is to use a caudal septal extension graft to push the tip of the nose down and get the nose to form closer to a 95-105 degree angle with the upper lip