What is the Cellulite Diet?

What does it mean "cellulite diet" and how does it work? Does the cellulite diet work?

Cellulite treatments

+1
Hello. As you have probably learned from your research on cellulite it has always been very difficult to treat. Certainly creams and lotions are of no use especially when looking at the cost/benefit ratio and the fact that they are in no way permanent.  Procedures like Velashape and Endermologie are non-invasive but require multiple treatments and maintenance treatments or everything returns back to the way it was. Again, for the cost not a very satisfying option. If you are not ready or convinced about Cellulaze your best bet would to be to do nothing rather than spend your time and money on procedures that often end up in frustration. In my practice in the Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what Cellulaze can do for them. At some point it might be worthwhile to have a consultation with someone in your area with an expertise in Cellulaze to get more detailed information. I honestly think it is the best tool we have for cellulite today. Good luck. Sincerely, Dean Vistnes   

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze is your answer!

+1

The best way to get rid of cellulite for good is the Cellulaze procedure. This procedure is the first long-lasting cellulite reduction treatment that has the ability to smooth out skin and keep it cellulite-free.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1
Thank you for your question. I would not suggest the "cellulite diet" as a treatment option. Instead, I would suggest Cellulaze to reduce your cellulite. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Diet and cellulite

+1

There is no diet that can treat cellulite.  If you are serious about cellulite treatment, you may want to consider and learn more about Cellulaze.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Cellulite diet and the Brazilian cellulite treatment

+1

Diet will not improve cellulite, other than losing body fat.  Cellulite is caused by fibrous septa that tether the skin in.  I use the Brazilian cellulite treatment to remove these septa.

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS