I diet and exercise and cannot get these cellulite/ bumps off my belly! What Can I Do?

I am 4'11 and 127 lbs. Had 2 kids who were both big babies. I diet and exercise and cannot get these cellulite/ bumps off my belly! Trying to see what is my best solution.

Cellulaze areas

+1
Cellulaze can be used for the arms, abdomen, neck and legs but make sure the indication is there. Often what really benefits a patient is liposuction of this area. Cellulaze would mainly address any laxity of skin. See a board certified plastic surgeon with an expertise in body contouring and liposuction for a consultation to find out what you would benefit from. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and will not do for them. Hope this helps, Dean Vistnes.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Cellulute

+1

Are you describing cellulite or stretch marks.  A physical exam is needed to make recommendations.   If you truly have cellulite,  cellulaze may be a good option for you. Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done  under local or just IV sedation.  It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment.  Hope this is helpful.

Dr. Sugene Kim

Sugene Kim, MD

Best solution for lumpy tummy

+1

It's really difficult to recommend the ideal treatment for you without seeing you for a physical exam and consultation.  Not all lumpiness is cellulite.  For the fibrous bands and dimpling that occur with cellulite, Cellulaze has been an excellent procedure for our patients.  Cellulaze can help to release the fibrous bands that tether skin down, thicken the skin (improving its integrity and making it smoother), as well as melt specific small lumps of fat.  If what you have on your abdomen is truly cellulite, Cellulaze may help, but you may need liposuction or perhaps even a tummy tuck if there is loose or extra skin that needs tightened or removed. For the answer that is most appropriate for you specifically, have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon that is familiar with these procedures.

Good luck

Grant Stevens, MD

Bumps on Belly?

+1

I am wondering if what you are describing is really stretch marks?   If you have excess skin and stretch marks and you are done having kids, you may want to explore a tummy tuck.  Stretch marks are not cellulite.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Cellulite Treatment

+1
Thank you for your question. The best treatment for cellulite is Cellulaze - a new non-invasive treatment that has seen amazing results so far.Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Cellulaze to help with bumps on belly

+1

Cellulaze is a new procedure to help rid you of Cellulite, if you have areas of fat that are not responding to diet and exercise then Cellulaze will work for you. This procedure fights cellulite from under the skin while tightening the skin.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Abdominal bumps

+1

Without seeing at least a photograph, it is difficult to make a suggestion for you.  However, it may not be cellulite that you see.  Cellulite is most often seen in the thighs/ buttocks.  However, there are many options for rejuvenation of the abdomen following childbirth so don't despair.

Guy Cappuccino, MD
Mount Airy Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite/bumps on belly

+1

Hello and thanks for your question.  Without photos or a physical exam, it is difficult to give a more educated suggestion.  The cellulite or bumps might be amenable to either Smart Lipo or Cellulaze, depending on the severity of them.  Any of the non-invasive or topical techniques will more than likely only give a temporary improvement in the appearance of these bumps.  Best of luck and I hope this helps.

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Cellulite on the belly after pregnancy

+1

It is uncommon to find cellulite on the abdominal area as it is more common on the legs, thighs and buttocks.  It is likely that you have some dimpling and excess fatty tissue on the abdomen and laser lipolysis would be a great option with Smart Lipo.  Of course, I would have to see your abdominal area before recommending any surgical treatment.  If indeed you do have Cellulite, then Cellulaze would be an appropriate treatment.  This laser addresses the dimpling in the skin by using a side cutting laser to release the bands holding the skin down to the deeper tissues

Paul M. Glat, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon