What Can I Do Now? Male, 120 Pounds Weight Loss. Post Op TT, Uneven?

Hello,I am a 25 year old male who lost 120 pounds. I am 8 weeks post op and just finished seeing my doctor today.I have one side of my stomach that is bigger than the other and my skin is loose again,granted not as bad as before but still not attractive. He tells me my one side is going to be bigger because i have more fat cells on that side and he tells me my skin will always be loose because i stretched out while i was overweight...Is their anything i can do to make my skin tight again?

Tummy Tuck Uneven

+1

After a great deal of weight loss, the skin will relax more than someone else's skin, in general.  However, it would be hard to say about a revision without pictures or an exam. Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Male-Tummy-Tuck.php

Asymmetry after tummy tuck can usually be corrected.

+1

Hi.

Whether one side has more fat or more skin, the problem should be correctable with a revision.

Post Op TT, Uneven?

+1

Despite your description, only with some photos, preferably from before and after surgery will a surgeon on this site be able to make any useful suggestions or comments. Please consider reposting you question with some pictures. 

I am not sure of the meaning of having more fat cells on one side. It is true that the poor elasticity in massive weight loss patient's skin makes it hard to assure the same tightness that is attainable in other patients after TT.

All the best.