What Can I Do to Boost my Self-confidence?

Boost Self-confidence

+1

Plastic Surgery can help you feel or look your best. However, it is not a replacement for liking and loving yourself or developing and loving and close network of family of friends. The answer to self confidence must come from within, and reflect a positive and healthy outlook on yourself and life.

Boosting your self confidence

+1

This is well beyond plastic surgery. Recognizing your strong points is certainly the first step. Discuss this first with close firends and family. Seek counseling if necessary. Institute gradual changes and take on new challenges as you become more confident. Dwell on your plusses rather than focusing on your minuses.