What Can I Do About Bad Radiesse Results?

HELP!! BAD Radiesse  results. I had the Radiesse put in the corners (lines)of the mouth area, great results.. however under my eyes!! Is just awful, each side two very noticeable bumps, with a bruise (or now a dark color) on each side, the left more noticeable.. both eyes look as if I have bumpy bags under them.. I look ten years older!!! He did this two months ago I went back, he tried to fix one side and made it worse!! Note- He is Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. What options do I have now? See someone else to do what?? More filler can't be the answer can it?

Radiesse around the eyes are off-label

All fillers injected around the eyes are used off-label.  Radiesse I think tends to give more problems than the others in this area.  Sometimes, it can be removed by making a small incision to squeeze it out.  If not, over time it gets absorbed and should go away.