How Can I Get Kim Kardashian's Butt?

I want my tush to look like Kim Kardashian's and everyone says she had a Brazilian butt lift.  Can someone tell me what is a Brazilian butt lift?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Brazilian butt lift definition

+3

A brazilian butt lift is a technique where the buttocks are reshaped and augmented with the use of your own fat. Fat is the ideal filler because it is your own tissue and the fat that survives is permanent. Complications are rare in the hands of an experienced surgeon. The fat is obtained through liposuction of other areas such as the abdomen, flanks ("love-handles"), and back. The body is re-shaped by narrowing the waist and enhancing the buttocks and hips. An "hour-glass" appearance can be reached if done properly. The fat that is transferred survives in its new location by having small blood vessels grow into the fat cells. Not all of the fat survives. Good fat survival rates range between 50% and 70%. Fat survival depends on many factors including the surgeon's technique and the post-surgery care (e.g. avoiding sitting). This procedure has become extremely popular and patient satisfaction is high. Please call a board-certified plastic surgeon for a consultation.

Web reference: http://www.epsmiami.com

How Brazilian Butt Lift is done is just as important

+3

There are good answers here as to what it is so I won't repeat them.

What you have to be aware of is that how it's done has a tremendous impact on the success or failure of the technique.

The key elements are:

1. Extraction of cells under low pressure so as to avoid damage to the cells.

2. Careful processing of fat cells to eliminate anything other than healthy fat cells. Centrifugation for 3-5 minutes followed by decanting and taking off the oil layer is the gold standard.

3. Microinjection technique to ensure rapid reestablishment of blood supply to the fat cell graft.

4. No sitting or pressure on the buttocks for over 3 weeks after, to prevent damage to the grafted cells.

Check out my video on Brazilian Butt lift methodology.

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurg.net/procedure_videos/buttlift_video.php

How to get a Kim Kardashian butt

+1

Here in South Florida, many patients come to our clinic and request body contouring to make their body look a little bit more like certain celebrities such as Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez. The most important factor in a successful cosmetic surgery is that the ultimate result should fit you and your body. Ms. Kardashian has a great figure and this is due almost entirely to genetics. For patients that wish a similar figure we can accomplish this with a Brazilian butt lift. During this surgery we combine thorough liposuction of the abdomen, hips, waist, flanks, lower back, and thighs and then use the fact that we've collected to sculpt and build the butt region. With this combination, we can create a tight and beautiful abdomen and waist with a full and round bottom.

Keep in mind that your ultimate results depend on the surgical technique that is used as well as the experience of the surgeon. Therefore you should only work with a board-certified plastic surgeon was great to experience and body contouring, fat grafting, and butt augmentation.
Please take a look at the photos that we have posted on this website to get an idea of what this procedure can accomplish.

Brazilian Buttock Lift for a Kardashian look

+11

Celebrities, such as Kim Kardashian and Jeniffer Lopez, have set a new standard for buttock aesthetics. Patient inquiries for buttock augmentation and lifts have sky-rocketed in my office attesting to the popularity of these procedures. The Brazilian Buttock Lift utilizes your own fat to augment and lift. The amount of fat transferred depends on your goals, available fat, and size of your buttocks, and in my practice ranges from 250 to 1250 cc per side. The entire region can be reshaped through a combination of liposuction of the flanks, waist and thighs and the fat transferred to the buttocks. Liposuction of other areas can contribute to the amount of harvested fat for transfer, and improve overall body contour. Depending on your goals, fat can also be transfer to the hip area in you desire. I spend a great deal of time with my patients prior to the procedure to ensure that I achieve their goals, as the desired buttock shape depends greatly on ethnic and cultural standards of perceived beauty. This procedure, more than any other, has reinforced my belief that communication and listening to my patients is the key to a successful outcome.

Meticulous postoperative care is essential to optimized the "take" of the fat. The buttocks feel a little firmer in the months following the procedure, but this resolves with message and ultrasound treatment. In my opinion, the results are far superior to buttock auction with buttock implants.

I recommend a consultation with a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss the available treatment options.
Best regards, Andrew Lyos, MD, FACS

You can have a buttock like Kim Kardashian with Brazilian Buttock Augmentation

+10

Having seen kim Kardashian's expose' pictures it is hard to believe that they are real! I know that it is very possible to get a buttocks and figure similar to kim Kardashian, since I have had several patients who look like her after I performed Brazilian Buttock Augmentation on them in Los Angeles. There are many talented Board Certified plastic surgeons throughout the US that can also give you a great looking buttocks.

Web reference: http://www.beautifulself.com/buttock_lift.htm

Kardashian-like Buttock with a Brazilian Butt Lift

+10

Brazilian Buttock Lift is a general catch phrase for buttock enhancement using fat transfer technique. It is the most natural way to shae and enlarge the buttocks. There is no foreign object such as an implant in your buttocks because your own fat cells are carefuly injected in multiple layers throughout the buttocks. In order to acquire the dramatic curves of Kim Kardashian, you have to have the proper underlying bone anatomy. Your hip bones should be flared out a bit so that an hourglass shape can be enhanced further with suctioning of fat from specific areas and transferring to your buttock. It is important that your surgeon understands buttock aesthetics. While anyone can just place a bunch of fat into your buttock due to the popularity, this is very technique dependent. In other words, your results will really depend on the skill of your surgeon, his artistic eye (to envision how your final shape should be), and that proper respect and techniques of fat transfer are used. The more fat your have and the more fat that survives, the more Kardashian-like you can be.

One of the key things is to liposuction around and near the aesthetic units of the buttocks. This allows the lower back to have a beautiful curve and the buttocks can then be enhanced further.

The more fat that is available, the more enhancement is possible. This is the one time when you may want to gain weight! The procedure can also be combined with a tummy tuck.

Approximately 50-80% of the fat cells will survive long term. This is great news. Also, if you gain weight afterwards, your buttocks will grow even more.

I am currently working on a chapter for an upcoming aesthetic plastic surgery textbook on the most current techniques.

MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE DELICATE SURGERY LIKE THIS PERFORMED BY A BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON WHO SPECIALIZES IN THIS PROCEDURE.

Your surgeon should understand buttock aesthetics and some of the success in shaping the buttocks cannot be taught. It is almost instinctual.

Web reference: http://www.ghavamiplasticsurgery.com/buttock-augmentation-before-and-after.html

How do I make my butt look like Kim Kardashian's?

+5

Hi there-

I wish I could tell you how often I get asked to reproduce the volume and shape of Kim's behind (or J-Lo's, or Shakira's, or the current favorite- Vida Guerra).

There is absolutely no question in my mind that the best first option for the vast majority of women is a Brazilian Butt Lift. In this very cool procedure, we remove fat from areas where it is in excess and unwanted (like your abdomen, waist, hips, arms, and thighs), and graft it into the buttock area. When performed by an experienced and knowledgeable surgeon, this results in a profound and beautiful improvement in the shape of the body (not just in the size of the buttock), because the abdomen, waist, hips, and buttocks now have a more attractive and shapely relationship to each other.

In other words, and in my opinion, the very best Brazilian Butt Lifts will not only increase the size of the behind, but will improve the shape of the whole body through establishment of these new proportions.

The best part? Unlike implants, the butt looks and feels as though you were born with it, because it's made out of you- and it's permanent! While weight loss and weight gain are possible after the operation, the new shape and proportions are retained.

This operation is among those with the very highest level of patient satisfaction of anything I do. It's amazing how many women are unhappy with their backsides... this is a very safe and easy option for helping you be happy with your butt!

Web reference: http://www.DrArmandoSoto.com

Brazilian Butt Lift

+5

Thanks for the question.

I will try to respond to the the questions below as well.

A brazilian butt lift uses liposuction from areas you don't want fat and lipotransfer to permanently augment the areas where you do want additional shape (in this case the buttocks).

Ideal candidates are patients who are close to their ideal body weight, have specific concerns about extra tissue on the tummy or thighs, and desire an improved contour for their buttocks.

The procedure is time intensive and we perform it in a hospital setting. It is outpatient surgery, meaning people go home the day of surgery. Our patients are placed in a compression garment and are given specific instructions for post-op care.

The advantages of this procedure over traditional buttock enhancement techniques include small scars, permanent correction, no implants which can cause problems long term and relatively quick recovery.

Prices vary greatly depending on the nature of the technique and the experience of the surgeon. Prices range from $10K - $18K.

Brazilian Butt Lift - Recycling is a good thing!

+4

A Brazilian butt lift is a procedure where fat is removed from other parts of your body by liposuction then, after preparation, injected into the buttocks as needed to increase the volume and lift of the buttocks.

Using your own fat can have some advantages:

• No foreign body
  • Low rate of infection
  • Improved contour to the areas where the fat was harvested from
  • Minimal incisions required

The problems with fat revolve around its relative rate of reabsorption. You may lose half of it within a year, necessitating a repeat grafting session. Areas that are very mobile tend to resorb faster.

Web reference: http://www.drmanishshah.com

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian butt lift

+3

A Brazilina butt lift involves harvesting fat from one place on your body then injecting it into areas of the buttock for improved shape. It is NOT necessarily to make your buttocks larger, it is to shape them and to make them perkier and more like a bubble. This involves liposuction of one or more areas, usually abdomen, back and thighs, then transferring the fat to the buttock area to create a fuller, shaplier buttocks. This procedure is more than just making your butt bigger, it's more about reshaping the entire gluteal/lower back/hip area to create a nicer overall shape.

To be a good candidate for this procedure, you must have enough fat on your body to "donate" to your buttock region. Sometimes I'll have a medium sized patient gain a little weight just before moving forward so that she's just right for surgery.