What is the Best Way of Fat Removal for Ankles and Calves?

lipo or smartlipo? is there a cheaper price for these areas?

Liposuction for Calves and Ankles

+1

Stubborn fat in the calves and ankles or “cankles” can be difficult to improve with just diet and exercise and patients who experiences this can benefit from liposuction. Calf and ankle liposuction can be performed as an outpatient procedure in a fully accredited ambulatory surgery facility with "twilight" anesthesia administered by a board certified anesthesiologist. I use several innovative forms of liposuction, including SmartLipo, in order to contour and resculpture the calves and ankles while providing the most beautiful results with minimal scarring. SmartLipo, used in combination with other forms of liposuction or alone, is a procedure that uses laser light to liquefy fat and tighten the surrounding skin. It involves less downtime and side-effects than traditional liposuction and is particularly good for small areas of fat deposits like the ankles. Liposuction works best on patients who are of relatively average weight, but who need help with a problem area. No, reshaping your body isn’t as easy as going to the beauty parlor. Surgery is never 100% risk free and the healing process requires patience and determination.

Tumescent liposuction good for ankles and calves.

+1

Hi.

First, you have to make sure you are a good candidate. Then liposuction in these areas requires experience. You need a conservative approach with tiny cannulas.

PAL for ankles and calves

+1

I would recommend power-assisted-liposuction (PAL) of the ankles and calves. I use a 2 to 3 mm cannula with holes on one side to get the best results. Other techniques will work, but the skill and experience of a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon is more important.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Consider liposuction for contouring calves and ankles

+1

Consider liposuction for contouring of the calves and ankles. Liposuction of the calves and ankles can be achieved with Power Assisted Liposuction, Vaser or traditional hand assisted liposuction. Swelling will usually be a bit more severe in these areas.

Calf and Ankle Lipo one of the best areas

+1

Liposuction of the calves and ankles is a very rewarding procedure. I make two tiny incisions, one on each side of the calf posteriorly and close to the knee to hide the incisions. a long cannula will reach down to the ankles. You can obtain a fair amount of fat. Swelling persists longer than with thigh suction. Usually a 3 mm cannula is all that you need.

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction can be very helpful

+1

You must assess each situation anatomically. It is not a question of whether liposuction, or what type of liposuction, will produce good results around the calves or ankles, but rather, does the anatomy of a given area lend itself to treatment by fat removal. I have found that chubby calves and ankles with predominance of fat lacking in definition can be contoured very nicely with fat removal to reveal the shape of the underlying muscle and Achilles' tendon anatomy. But again, it is the anatomy, not the toll, that will determine what is possible.

Liposuction of the calves and ankles

+1

Liposcution of the calves and ankles can be performed.  However, it is very difficult to get great contour results and significant fat removal. Any form of lipo should do the trick, but be aware that the final results may take months to see because of the long term swelling.

Liposuction only for ankles and calves

+1

Liposuction is useful in the lower leg when the skin pinch in this area is 2cm or more.Your baord certified plastic surgeon will be able to help you with this clinical exam.

Smart lipo should have an additional advantage in this specific anatomical location.

Web reference: http://newportplastic.com/liposuction/