What's the Best Skin Care Product for Wrinkles and Skin Tightening?

I avoid the sun, I have a healty diet and I exercise regularly. I am 50 years old and look great except I don't like the wrinkles on the side of my face.

I am struggling to find a good product to use on my skin for both wrinkles and skin tightening. I have tried many, some very expensive, some not but I have not been happy with the result. What are some good skin care product recommendations for wrinkles and skin tightening?

Best skin care products

+3

This is a tough question to answer since there really is no "best" skin care product and there are no topical creams that shown the consistent effect along with the scientific credibility to claim that they "tighten" the skin.

The reality is that the closest cream to being called the "best" would have to be Retin A or it's generic equivalent. I say this because there is so much real science and peer reviewed studies that are respected and published dating from the 70's showing Retin A's effectiveness in helping reduce the signs of photoaging.

Other products may help but none have the proof and ability to claim the amount of respected research to validate their claims as does Retin A.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon