What is Bella Contour?

Very little information is available about the efficacy of BellContour

+2

I know very little about BellaContour and called some of my colleagues seeking more information. None of them have heard of this company or this medical device. The only source of information was obtained from their website: www.bellacontour.net. BellaContour is an external application of ultrasound that is applied to the skin. Their website claims that the BellaContour is FDA approved “for enhancing muscular blood flow and reducing joint pain and reducing cellulite”. The frequency range used by this device is what is typically used to treat sports injuries. It does not appear to be in the range for reducing fat content. Additionally, the ultrasonic energy is not “High intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU)”. Efficacy of their product was sketchy and the company did not report any clinical trials.

Englewood Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite treatment

+1

I recommend you learn more about Cellulaze - the FDA approved one time definitive treatment for cellulite.  Cellulaze utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure. Best of luck!

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Cellulaze to cure cellulite

+1

If you are trying to rid areas of cellulite, the best solution id the Cellulaze procedure. This is a long-lasting minimally invasive procedure that will help promote skin smoothing and tightening.

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1

Thank you for your question. I would not suggest Bella Contour to treat cellulite. I would suggest Cellulaze to reduce your cellulite. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.