What Body Areas Does Velashape Treat?

What parts of my body can I have treated with Velashape? Is there anywhere that it doesn't work or isn't recommended?

Legs are the most popular area for Velashape

+2

Velashape can be used on thighs, buttocks, arms, and stomach. The face cannot be treated with Velashape, but you can do Thermage for facial skin tightening. Velashape has two head pieces to treat smaller or larger areas. The treatment can be done prior a surgical procedure to help loosen the fat and prevent bruising. Velashape can also be done a few weeks after a tummy tuck or liposuction to help smooth out the skin and speed up the recovery process.

Which areas of the body can be treated by Velashape

+1

Velashape is most effective on the abdomen, flanks, thighs and upper arms. In certain circumstances, the area under the chin can be treated

It usually requires 4-6 treatments, performed once weekly