Does Wet N Wild's Clinical Serum Pose Similar Side Effects As Latisse?

I've heard Latisse has the ability to change the color of the iris. I have green eyes and I'm concerned. My grandma has green eyes and it's something we've always bonded over (in a fun/joking way) and I don't want to lose that. I read the ingredients on the package and they are different from Latisse for the most part, but I wanted to be sure. 

Latisse is the only FDA-approved product for eyelash growth

+1

The only product that has been clinically proven to standards required by the FDA for making eyelashes longer, darker, and fuller is Latisse; everything else is just mascara. There seems to be a lot of confusion about iris color change with Latisse, because it is a required warning but has never actually happened to my knowledge. The reason is that the active ingredient in Latisse is the same as a glaucoma medication that is applied as drops directly into the eye. In a small percentage of patients there was darkening of the iris. Because Latisse is applied to the skin, not into the eye, the risk of iris color change is extremely small.

Web reference: http://www.drbaxter.com/blog/mythbusting-latisse-breast-implants-liposuction-weekend-facelift.html

Latisse and Iris Color Change

+1

Iris color change may occur with Latisse use, but the other product ingredients have not been studied.

Latisse

+1
Latisse is the only product FDA approved to grow eyelashes.  The product has been available for several years and my patients have ben very pleased with the results

Web reference: http://www.michaellawmd.com

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Other Products vs. Latisse

+1

I do not know what side effects the Wet N Wild Clinical Serum poses but I do know that Latisse is the only FDA approved product for growth of eyelashes.  Unfortunately, it is stated on the box that there is a risk of change of iris color (but they haven't officially reported one such case with millions sold).

You will need to decide if you are comfortable using Latisse.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/latisse.htm

Wet N Wild Clinical Serum vs Latisse

+1

Not a chance are these two products remotely similar. Latisse is the only FDA approved product to grow your lashes longer, thicker, and darker. Other products don't have to disclose any medical research, or even ingredients. So there is not a chance they are the same, sorry. All of my daughters have green eyes and use  Latisse with no problems, and nearly 4 million kits of Latisse have been sold since it launched. When used correctly, eye color alteration is not an issue at all.