I want to stop furrowing my brows when I squint. Is Botox good for this?
Doctor Answers (28)
Botox for frowning?
An in person evaluation is required to determine the amount of Botox needed.
BOTOX® is ideal for smoothing forehead furrows.
You might also like...
Botox for furrows
Botox, Dysport or Xeomin
I want to stop furrowing my brows when I squint. Is BoTox good for this?
Botox for 20-30 Year Olds?
- Botox will definitely improve, or possibly make disappear altogether, the furrows of your brow.
- 20 units usually is enough, as you mention.
- Botox is becoming more common in our practice among men and women in their twenties and thirties.
- Botox will help erase that "angry" looking appearance from your face.
- Definitely meet with a board certified plastic surgeon to find out more!
Botox for treatment of furrowing
Botox for furrowing of the brows
Softening frown lines and glabellar furrows with Botox
20 units is an effective does for the majority of patients, and if need be additional Botox can be added during your 2 week follow-up visit if there is residual muscle activity.