What can I wear after the binder? I have a spot of necrosis on my incision. Will the compression garment harm healing? (Photo)

I am STILL in a binder when do I switch to the next garment? I am on day 24, I still have drains and a spot the size of a dollar coin of necrosis on my incision line.

Spanks can be helpful after tummy tuck when binder is replaced

+2
Is very important that you see her plastic surgeon and obtain specific recommendations as to when you can discontinue your binder.  Your plastic surgeon may want to continue the binder to avoid seroma formation.  At 24 days and a effect of the binder is long over with regard to tissue necrosis.

Once your plastic surgeon decides it is time for you to discontinue the binder Spanks are a nice alternative.