What would help dents and lump caused by Coolsculpting? (photo)

Left w dent over belly button & 2 long indentations leaving a bulge.For years I've been pondering lipo but have been to afraid to make matters worse. Is this correctable? What type of lipo? Do I need to find a Dr who specializes in revisions? The bulge of fat is really the same as the other side, it's the fat that disappeared above and below that makes it look bad. I am afraid that if the bulge is brought down to the depth of the dents then the other side will look wrong. Or that I may incur more.

Dent after coolsculpting

+1
To really give a proper opinion the type of applicator, treatment, number of treatments areal important to know. It is possible with additional treatments and liposuction to make some corrections as well. 

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Cool sculpting

+1
I am trying to understand how the applicator would have been applied and left that indentation.  Did you have a single treatment or a stacked treatment.  Did you have two applicators placed to have improvement of the oblique are and this side turn out this way?

Robert Whitfield, MD, FACS

+1
It is possible that more treatments could fix the issue you are experiencing but I would suggest consulting your doctor who performed the treatment for the best advice. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Dents and Lumps from CoolSculpting

+1
CoolSculpting is a fabulous procedure that reduces the fat in a treated area by as much as 25% to one single treatment.  The dents and lumps that you are showing appear that they can be resolved by further CoolSculpting along the sides of the area shown.  I would return to your treating physician for consultation.

Michele S. Green, MD