Bruising on my Left Breast 3 Days After a BA Revision and Pocket Revision. Is This Normal? (photo)

I had a BA revision and pocket revision 3 days ago. Today is the first time I took the bra off to see significant bruising on my left side that looks like scratches. Is this type of bruising normal? I had 17 year old 300cc saline implants replaced to 450cc Mentor gel. I had a significant large pocket (my implant completely shifted under my armpit) in my right breast that the surgeon now corrected. There is no bruising on that side...although it hurts more. They also look a little uneven.

Is This Normal?

+1

Given the fact that you had pocket revisions on both sides., I would say you have less bruising than average.