I'm 58 yrs old, 5'3, and 115 lbs. Lipo with Fat Transfer to Butt?

I am 58 years old and very healthy, I'm 5'3" and weight 115 lbs. I want to have Lipo with tummy tuck and fat transfer to butt. I want to have the Lipo with fat transfers to butt then go back a few months later for the tummy tuck. Also, I'm wanting breast augmentation and thought maybe doing that with the tummy tuck or just getting it done 2 to 3 months later too. I'm not wanting to have so many procedures at one time so that my recovery is not so painful and long.

Staging Procedures is Good

+2

I think you have a very good plan but at 5'3" and 115 pounds I am wondering if you are a candidate for all the procedures you have mentioned.  The first part of your plan would be to seek consultations from several BC PS.

Dr. ES

Lipo with Fat Transfer to Butt?

+2

The procedure you want is perfectly feasible, but the results will depend on your physical condition and health, the most important aspect is to have a physical evaluation with a plastic surgeon to determine if you can achieve the desired results you want and the best way to achieve this.

Jose Luis Acosta Collado, MD

Lipo with Fat Transfer to Butt?

+2

I frequently perform the liposuction and the Brazilian buttlift first, and then the tummy tuck can be performed later.  You are right in that the recovery following both can be very difficult.   I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  About 25% of my patients have had previous liposuction and Brazilian buttlifts.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Fat transfer to buttock

+2

You are likely seeking a brazilian buttock augmentation/lift procedure.  The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS