Should I Gain More Weight for Bbl/tt with Lipo? (photo)

I am 5'3" and weigh 115. I have extra fat on the tummy and some on the back. Would I need more fat on me to have a bbl with lipo and tt.

Weight gain not necessary for BBL procedure

+2

Thanks for your question.  Based on your photos you do not need to gain weight prior to your BBL procedure.  In my opinion, you will get quite a nice result from this procedure; fat aspirated from your abdomen, flanks and back will give you very nice new contours.  Good luck and take care.

Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Weight gain before BBL

+1

Based on your picture and description, you have adequate if not more than enough donor sites for your BBL.  Additionally, I do not believe its prudent for anyone to gain weight if they are to lose it after surgery hence decreasing the grafted fat. Look for an experienced ABPS certified plastic surgeon to give you the best results. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Should I Gain More Weight for Bbl/tt with Lipo?

+1

You appear to have plenty of fat to transfer as much as 1200 cc per buttock if I were doing the procedure.  I do think that the results of the Brazilian buttlift vary widely and are very surgeon dependent.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts, tummy tucks, and liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Brazilian Butt Lift and Tummy Tuck

+1

The combination of Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Butt Lift is commonly done. Your weight , and the picture posted, seems you are a good candidate for this body contouring surgery.You need to be in top health with no risk factors.

Mixing a tummy tuck and a brazilian butt lift

+1
I don't recommend to my patients to do a brazilian butt lift and a tummy tuck.  Following a tummy tuck patients should sleep on their back while after a brazilian butt lift you should be on your stomach.
Additionally, the single picture you have posted does not help to answer your question about weight gain.

Martin Jugenburg, MD