I want to get BBL but I'm 5"2 & about 100 lbs. I'm a size 00. What type of procedure can be done?

Its hard for me to gain weight. The most I can maybe 10-15 lbs. I need to know what are my options.

+1
I perform the buttock implants and the BBL.  If you do not have enough fat for the BBL, the buttock implants can be placed.   The cost and quality of result vary widely. Find an expert who performs hundreds each year and has great reviews and great before and after pictures.

BBL vs Butt Implants

+1
Dear weda, by the data you give us we can only assume that you wont have enough fat for a significant improvement of your buttocks. Of course a proper evaluation is required. There is always the possibility of Butt Implants, and maybe you will have enough fat for reshaping your Butt if needed.

Find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with experience in both procedures, and discuss your real expectations.

Best of Luck,

Dr. Luis Redondo

Luis Redondo, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift on small patient

+1
A brazilian butt lift is a procedure in which fat is liposuctioned from an area of the body and then injected into the buttocks to increase the size and shape of the buttocks.  It has been my experience that patients who are thin and do not have a lot of extra fat in other areas are often disappointed with a BBL.  These patients benefit more from buttock augmentation with an implant.  Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon and discuss your options.

Christopher J. Morea, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon