What can I do to improve my sagging breasts? (Photo)

I can't stand how my breasts look they've been big all my life and sagged since I was 15 and gotten worse after my kids as you can see ones bigger than the other (left one) I've been to where I only wear sports bras cause I can't find a bra to fit. I've always been a chunky woman as well I want some perky breasts and just a tad bigger and even on both sides

Sagging breasts

+2
From your pictures you will definitely need a lift.  Would recommend a small reduction at the same time of the larger breast to give better symmetry.  Implants could also be added most likely at the same surgery to give more superior fullness and shape to the breast.

Gary Hall,MD

Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

What can I do to improve my sagging breasts?

+2
If you want larger breasts, as you said, that requires adding volume in the form of implants or fat grafting. If you want lifted breasts that are more even that requires a breast lift. If you want fuller lifted breasts then a lift and enlargement done separately or together would be the way to go.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Breast lift and implant for sagging breasts

+2
Based on your photographs a combination breast lift and a small implant will improve the shape of your breasts and give you some firmness and fullness above the nipple areola.

Please consult a board certified plastic surgeon for a formal consultation an in person examination.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Unhappy with breast appearance

+2
  • Your photo suggests that you have ptotic (drooping) and probably tubular (narrow based) breasts.
  • These are totally within the normal range but many women are not happy with the look if they have such breasts,
  • Make an appointment to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to do a complete breast evaluation and discuss the look you want and what can be done so you are happy with the look of your breasts.  Best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

+1
Based on the photos you posted, it appears that you would benefit from a lift/reduction with an augmentation.  The lift will remove your droopy tissue and also reduce the size of your areolae (if you desire) and an implant will give you the upper pole fullness and slightly larger breasts that you are hoping to achieve.  Make sure you see a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your concerns, expectations and go over your options at that time. Good luck! ac

Angela Champion, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Ultimate Breast Lift(TM) for saggy breasts

+1
I recommend a new technique called The Ultimate Breast LiftTM. This technique reshapes your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevates them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. Aligning the areola and breast tissue over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection without implants. This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars of the traditional technique, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed. Since you are asymmetrical, the larger one can be reduced slightly to match the other. The Ultimate Breast LiftTM is technique achieves upper pole fullness without the use of implants.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast

+1
Thank you for the pictures.

I would recommend an anchor incision breast lift with the placement of implants to enhance your breast.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Breasts sagging

+1
Well first, you have asymmetric breasts. SO lifting them alone will keep them asymmetric. If you want the smaller one larger, then you need an implant, or you can have a reduction on the larger breast.

Breast reduction will help

+1
Thank you for your pictures. I think the best solution to your issue would be a breast reduction. Breast reduction would reduce the size of your breasts a bit but it will also improve the symmetry of your breast and shape of your breast. I would not recommend adding an implant to increase your fullness. Breast reduction seems to be the best option.

Best wishes

Earl Stephenson Jr MD DDS FACS

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS