Upsizing from 425cc to 550+ cc before or after pregnancy? How to get them to look more round/fake? will grade 2 cc help? (photo)

im 5'4 104 lbs. I got 425cc HP silicone unders 5 months ago. They never dropped so I had inferior capsulotomy 4 days ago. They are sitting lower but too natural and with less upper pole. my ps said lets make them beautiful first and then we can upsize. im not planning on having a baby for the next 3 years. if i go bigger and stretch my skin, will i have to go even bigger after pregnancy? i dont want to have multiple surgeries. How can i manipulate grade 2 cc to make them look fake? yes i want CC

Revision of Breast Augmentation

+2
Hi there-

What is possible for you, as well as the recommended timing, would depend  greatly on the details of your examination and goals, your plans for your family, etc...

If you have a good relationship with your plastic surgeon, I would recommend reviewing these details with them...

+2

Your inferior quadrant is deficient or under dissected, so revision would improve the result and lower the position of the implants.

How to get them to look more round/fake?

+2
You will not be able to “manipulate capsular contraction”. Sometimes, in order to achieve the round/fake look, the use of saline breast implants ( as opposed to silicone gel) is helpful. Of course, there are pros/cons associated with each type of breast implant;  best to discuss these and your goals with your plastic surgeon. Best wishes.

Large implants not the answer

+1
At 4 month post breast augmentation, your nipples are not centered and are pointing downward. You need a circumareola mastopexy to reposition your nipples higher and more medial. I recommend a new technique called The Mini Ultimate Breast LiftTM. Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. This will help you more than increasing implants by 125 cc’s.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Wanting faker look

+1
Your PS is right- you need to get good position first. I think your best bet then would be for HP Saline implants, probably overfilled. Ultra-High profile implants could also work.

Frederick G. Weniger, MD, FACS
Hilton Head Island Plastic Surgeon